Have This Bulge In My Tights ?

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When we first got married and lived in a condo, the guy across the hall from us rode his bike everywhere. During the summer he always came in through the pool area, otherwise through the first floor gym. He ALWAYS stopped and talked to someone, showing off the huge bulge in his spandex bike pants.... and every woman in the room and half the guys were obviously looking. I swear the guy lived in spandex bike pants

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When we first got married and lived in a condo, the guy across the hall from us rode his bike everywhere. During the summer he always came in through the pool area, otherwise through the first floor gym. He ALWAYS stopped and talked to someone, showing off the huge bulge in his spandex bike pants.... and every woman in the room and half the guys were obviously looking. I swear the guy lived in spandex bike pants
Sounds like me! Lol

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The worst part was my wife thought he was gay and would work out with him, or he'd be over for coffee or watch a movie (back when we were monogamous). He'd come over in his bike pants and my wife would come out in her yoga shorts and shorts bra.... and his bulge would get noticeably bigger. They were always touching each other and laughing, and when i would get upset about his bulge, my wife would tell him not to worry i was just jealous they wouldn't be able to tell if I was hard in that style of pants because it was so small, and when i got mad at her saying it she would say stop it honey he's gay, like that made it ok to talk about my penis size.

She might have thought he was gay, but she certainly didn't miss an opportunity to look at his big bulge

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a real turn-on to go out on my bike in a skintight top and spandex bike pants with a thong underneath to show off the bulge better — and to be the center of attention when I stop off at McDonald's for a snack.
But I like to show off my cock most times I go out, Usually skintight jeans, on special occasions German leggings which are pretty obscene but are designed to focus on what's between my legs

Reactions: Sensual Dude

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well I try not to get rock hard in public but it does happen...
love the attention if i get semi to hard in my tights ..wore these on the plane loved the stares....walking down the aisle

Reactions: 22cyclist22