Have U Ever Manage To Blow A Straight Hanky Dude While Him Being Pissed Out/drunk

Artful Dodger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found myself extremely hooked on videos which depict scenes of gays seducing or getting sexual opportunity out oy straight young dudes like fondling pissed out/drunk guys

Reactions: izue

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Found myself extremely hooked on videos which depict scenes of gays seducing or getting sexual opportunity out oy straight young dudes like fondling pissed out/drunk guys
Consent.

It is an important and powerful word. Lots of people get into serious trouble when they don't understand it's implications.

Reactions: Wine0

Artful Dodger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know about in Russia, but in most countries, this sort of behavior would be considered sexual assault and illegal, not to mention very inappropriate.
Yes it’s in some ways but this forum is overflowing with stories seducing straight friends / coming on to drunk fellas at the clubs and stuff like that . May be you have been a victim of inappropriate behaviour.

Reactions: malakos

Artful Dodger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I might have expressed my thoughts way too much beyond legitimate line. Let’s turn it that way … do you ever put out the vibes when you are surrounded by tipsy straight dudes and they are not reluctant on getting put the moves on them

Reactions: dummythicc

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never have and don't think I would due to consent. I did however have a straight drunkard whip his dick out at me and proceed to tell me to "suck my cock you flipping cocksucker." Aside from his drunken state, he was a nice looking guy and had he not been drunk out of his mind I probably would have entertained the option. He had a nice thick uncut cock and nice low hanging balls. I don't know what caused him to be peeved with me but I'm assuming it was just me being the only person near him at the time and him not thinking right. I was wearing a gay pride shirt at the time which probably triggered something in his head about me.

Artful Dodger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never have and don't think I would due to consent. I did however have a straight drunkard whip his dick out at me and proceed to tell me to "suck my cock you flipping cocksucker." Aside from his drunken state, he was a nice looking guy and had he not been drunk out of his mind I probably would have entertained the option. He had a nice thick uncut cock and nice low hanging balls. I don't know what caused him to be peeved with me but I'm assuming it was just me being the only person near him at the time and him not thinking right. I was wearing a gay pride shirt at the time which probably triggered something in his head about me.
Would you have liked to have been able to turn situation around and go for it?

Reactions: dummythicc

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I might have expressed my thoughts way too much beyond legitimate line. Let’s turn it that way … do you ever put out the vibes when you are surrounded by tipsy straight dudes and they are not reluctant on getting put the moves on them
If slightly tipsy so called straight dudes are putting out the vibes then being straight they aren't. And like in that situation even if I was totally in lust they'd have to make the first move.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Don't know about in Russia, but in most countries, this sort of behavior would be considered sexual assault and illegal, not to mention very inappropriate.

Yep! I don’t think I could ever do/commit such a thing to anyone, drunk or not.

Have some self respect for yourself and for the person you’re lusting after. If a guy wants to use my blow hole, he’ll need to take me out to a fancy meal, preferably in a carpark at Mickey D’s. I want to enjoy my quarter pounders in peace away from those hateful glares from judgemental hoes. Then after, he can pound whichever hole he wants right there with me laying on the parking lot pavement.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you have liked to have been able to turn situation around and go for it?
I don't think I could if he were drunk. I don't think he would have even been able to maintain an erection so it would have been more of a headache than a pleasure.

izue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have done it, i'm not saying it's okay, but I couldn't help myself. it was one of the best blowjobs I have ever gave.