Have you already found pictures (naked or semi naked) on internet without knowing they were there? How did you react?

Max Mariano

Experimental Member
Media
So it's a simples question. I was trying to take some "sexy" naked PICs (front, back and everything in the middle) of me in a phase when i was hating my body and thought "hmm ok this night help!"

So I created an account on Twitter but I didnt think the PICs were good enough (bad light, horrible angles, shitty camera). Then I deleted It, but just weeks after I have found them in several accounts. Mine had 2 digits followers. And I know that could happen.

So, playing with fire had unlock a lot of stuff I couldn't deal with. Only xxx accounts started to follow me, and I think I was ok or average on the pictures, nothing for me to worry. Then, I've got mega troubles with anxiety and a world of (ridiculous) things started to play with my mind - that's odd since i liked the photos - and the more bizarre thing the photos were postes using Photoshop effects (for me it sticked like "this is how should be, stupid furry men"). Weeks passed by and I started to stop worrying with It. But that time in my head was bad, I'm not gonna say "I've felt violated" because I knew what I was doing. But It was somehow strange and.... I don't know, I've posted it only to feel good about my and turn out the other way.

Have you guys a similar story? What happened and what did you do?

I have a bunch of xxx photos and videos on twitter, one day a friend sent me a link to an xhamster vid and and it was me sucking off a friend of mine who has a nice big cut dick... it had a tens of thousands of views. I was mostly flattered and excited and turned on seeing how many views it had. If i was upset it was mostly if anyone was making money off my content. but since i posted it to a twitter account, I cant be all the mad.

here's the link to a clip of the video I had originally posted on twitter: x.com

So it's a simples question. I was trying to take some "sexy" naked PICs (front, back and everything in the middle) of me in a phase when i was hating my body and thought "hmm ok this night help!"

So I created an account on Twitter but I didnt think the PICs were good enough (bad light, horrible angles, shitty camera). Then I deleted It, but just weeks after I have found them in several accounts. Mine had 2 digits followers. And I know that could happen.

So, playing with fire had unlock a lot of stuff I couldn't deal with. Only xxx accounts started to follow me, and I think I was ok or average on the pictures, nothing for me to worry. Then, I've got mega troubles with anxiety and a world of (ridiculous) things started to play with my mind - that's odd since i liked the photos - and the more bizarre thing the photos were postes using Photoshop effects (for me it sticked like "this is how should be, stupid furry men"). Weeks passed by and I started to stop worrying with It. But that time in my head was bad, I'm not gonna say "I've felt violated" because I knew what I was doing. But It was somehow strange and.... I don't know, I've posted it only to feel good about my and turn out the other way.

Have you guys a similar story? What happened and what did you do?
never happened to me - but I have given out nudes rather freely.

Did you shut down the twitter? How do you feel about it now?

When google searching my user name, thousands of pictures and videos of me naked are all over the internet on almost every country! I love it! They will be there long after I'm dead, hopefully providing bate material for thousands of people! Try a search for my name or yours!

I've never run into my own content being posted by others but admittedly it would really turn me on if I did. Sometimes if a hook-up recorded the act, I sometimes search to see if he every uploaded it anywhere.

I’ve found naked pics I shared here on blogs and on twitter. It actually turns me on. One occurrence was all in Spanish, and they made up a story about me being a priest(? Lol). I think it’s hot

I went and found the Spanish one, here is the tweet:

x.com

I found some that were 20 years old on a website. They were taken in an old flat I recognised because of the special wallpaper - thank goodness my looks had changed even if my sexual appetite was still the same. It was me with a couple of Swedish guys who came for a short visit, most of it spent naked. I did vaguely remember they had a camera but didnt think a lot about it - oh what an innocent I was. Good thing was I could still get in most of the positions. To my knowledge they're out there floating about, a callow youth and two studs

Reactions: kev2001