Have You Ever Had Weak Impulsive Moments In The Gym?

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was soo strong I was weak... Banging out heavy dumbell press reps, fueled by pre workout and testosterone...had soo much focus on the flex and breathing I had no idea my cock had somehow made its way out of my shorts, on to the bench and was a growing problem until I finished my set. for shame.

JJ_Jumbo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was soo strong I was weak... Banging out heavy dumbell press reps, fueled by pre workout and testosterone...had soo much focus on the flex and breathing I had no idea my cock had somehow made its way out of my shorts, on to the bench and was a growing problem until I finished my set. for shame.

it was just offering to give you a spot

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually I'm very passive. I did get molested from time to time by others, but sort of just let it happen, if it was welcome. Except once. I went into the steam room, and everybody starts jerking off (not unusual for that gym). I do not touch myself, but a couple of the guys start alternately giving me a quick suck. That's happened before, and I've just sat there passively enjoying it. But one of them was really cute, and I was quite hard. Something came over me, and I grabbed him, spun him around, and pinned him on the bench. He knew what was coming, and spread wide, as I pressed against his hole. But just as I was about to violate his guts with my fat beast, the door creaked, and everyone scrambled, hands over their crotch. There was no hiding mine, I just grabbed a towel, and dashed for the shower.

I actually don't go to the gym, so this is for the gym-goers. I was wondering if you guys ever seen like another guy that's in like this amazing shape and just like impulsively grabbed them? Or maybe you approach for a closer look and it's so obvious that it's awkward? Have you ever seen another guy do this? Just curious.

All I can say is that in London at the moment, due to Covid19 virus, there would be very little chance of shaking hands with another gym member, let alone shaking anything else. I very occassionaly use a gym run for the local council by a franchisee, and I last used it a couple of weeks ago - no showers, no sauna, you have to give name address and telephone number for the bloody "test and trace" nonsense, you have to sanitize any equipment you touch or use, and they prefer you to go in a track suit so that you don't use the changing room at all. Not much fun in going to be honest.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dont touch anyone at the gym lol. Now I have female friends/fuck buddies that i workout with at the gym and we'll mess around in the parking lot after but thats diff. Dont just grab someone unsolicited.

Looking is fine, most women with these skin tight yoga pants wanna be looked at. And dudes, funny story at my old gym there used to be this super tall older dude in his 60's, like 6'6" .... in decent shape... he'd work out in gray sweatpants all the time and this guy had a bulge u wouldnt believe lol. Dick hanging halfway down his leg, was impossible not to peek. Then at my new gym, the entrance to the locker room is a curve, and few times have walked smack dab in to this older guy naked with a huge cock lol. When I worked out at anytime fitness (a 24 hour gym... I used to go late night... walked in on 2 old guys jerking each other)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People take sexual assault way too lightly on here.

Well I guess when so many on here also trivialize and celebrate incest as well, I guess the posting of (likely made up) stories of grabbing strangers without their consent shouldn't surprise any of us.

D

deleted471226

I hope this is the right thread to share my thoughts and experiences...

I have surely had some impulse moments in the gym over the years. None of them involve touching someone because I don't want the wrong person randomly touching me. However, there are quite a few buff/muscular white and Latino dudes who really get my attention in the gym (I'm black). Some of the impulses I've acted on are - repeatedly making direct eye contact with them...especially when we walk passed each other. Also, walking passed him a little closer than normal to see if I can smell his scent or going into the same area as him in the locker room to get an up close view of his body if I can.

Due to the recent Covid policies, I'm going to a new gym that's outdoor and there are more muscular guys at this gym than my normal gym. The lack of sex from females and bonding with dudes have caused my impulses to grow even stronger...and since I wear a mask while working out, I have grown bolder than ever. Now, I'm making eye contact with these big buff while guys more frequently and I'm holding my gaze on them longer. I'll see him looking at me and I'll look at his body while he's looking at me. As a man, you know when a dude is just looking at you versus a dude checking you out. I've even been freeballing to the gym with light colored shorts and I have noticed the attention I receive from dudes. One dude even introduced himself to me after seeing my print on display.

I hate to bring up race but I only do this with muscular white and latin guys just to see how they respond/react. I wonder how they feel about me, a straight muscular and masculine black man checking them out. Are they confused and uncomfortable or curious and aroused? Do they think "black dick" when see me? Would he willing to play on the low to see and touch a black dick if nobody found out? I wonder if they tell their GFs or friends that a black dude in the gym is checking them out.

BeardedMuscle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They probably think to themselves, "this straight muscular and masculine black man sure is gay."

I have surely had some impulse moments in the gym over the years. None of them involve touching someone because I don't want the wrong person randomly touching me. However, there are quite a few buff/muscular white and Latino dudes who really get my attention in the gym (I'm black). Some of the impulses I've acted on are - repeatedly making direct eye contact with them...especially when we walk passed each other. Also, walking passed him a little closer than normal to see if I can smell his scent or going into the same area as him in the locker room to get an up close view of his body if I can.

Due to the recent Covid policies, I'm going to a new gym that's outdoor and there are more muscular guys at this gym than my normal gym. The lack of sex from females and bonding with dudes have caused my impulses to grow even stronger...and since I wear a mask while working out, I have grown bolder than ever. Now, I'm making eye contact with these big buff while guys more frequently and I'm holding my gaze on them longer. I'll see him looking at me and I'll look at his body while he's looking at me. As a man, you know when a dude is just looking at you versus a dude checking you out. I've even been freeballing to the gym with light colored shorts and I have noticed the attention I receive from dudes. One dude even introduced himself to me after seeing my print on display.

I hate to bring up race but I only do this with muscular white and latin guys just to see how they respond/react. I wonder how they feel about me, a straight muscular and masculine black man checking them out. Are they confused and uncomfortable or curious and aroused? Do they think "black dick" when see me? Would he willing to play on the low to see and touch a black dick if nobody found out? I wonder if they tell their GFs or friends that a black dude in the gym is checking them out.

Have I ever wanted to? Yes!

Would I ever? No!

That kind of behavior would get you an ass beating and suspension/cancellation of your membership where I workout. Communal nudity is normal and common in the locker room of my Y, so it's strictly look (glances OK but not staring), but don't touch.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I think that is so hot that you are working out freeballing for the attention and its working. Does your outside gym let men workout shirtless? If so Ima have to catch and flight and have myself a freball shirtless workout session too

Reactions: deleted471226
D

deleted471226

I think that is so hot that you are working out freeballing for the attention and its working. Does your outside gym let men workout shirtless? If so Ima have to catch and flight and have myself a freball shirtless workout session too

Yes, I forgot to mention this. Because of the weather here, a large number of these buff dudes are working out shirtless. Big, damp muscular titties and abs on display like crazy. Also, since there's a low female membership there (not the best situation), dudes are basically showing off to other dudes. It's more of an erotic atmosphere in the gym then ever before.

I hope some other straight guys on this site will chime in on this to share how feel about this type of gym environment.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To answer the OP , no.

I thought the gym was a place to go for health and to build muscle . I know bodies on display are erotic; and the human form is a beautiful thing indeed. But there are times and places for all things; and some lines should never or very cautiously be crosses.

As COVID is gaining strength, I also must remind all to be safe .