Have you ever paid to suck a huge cock?

tiamold

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not gonna lie... I have :(
But his cock was amazing... and I wanted it so bad... I just broke down and offered to pay... and he accepted... it was the most beautiful and wonderful cock I have ever tasted and if I won the lottery I would most certainly buy him.... lol.
Don't hate on me. :(

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Paying a guy to suck his cock? Sounds dirty and unseemly. God, this is hot. I am such a perv. . . LOL. Give us more details, fellas. For those of us chickens who are forced to live vicariously through the exploits of others. . .

Reactions: Heat

tiamold

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was amazing... I love giving head to straight guys period... but once in a while I find a guy who I cannot convince... and if his cock is amazing I will offer to pay... its bad... but I love it...
Makes me feel like a dirty whore...
Any hung straight guys in San Diego want head? LOL

Reactions: Drac101

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was amazing... I love giving head to straight guys period... but once in a while I find a guy who I cannot convince... and if his cock is amazing I will offer to pay... its bad... but I love it...

How do you know in advance that they're huge? Are they strippers?

Call me crazy, but I think this question would probably fit better in the Ask a Gay Man thread

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I happen to be in San Diego for the day.

;-)~

D

deleted3782

Call me crazy, but I think this question would probably fit better in the Ask a Gay Man thread

Maybe he could have posted it in both the Gay thread and the Bisexual thread at the same time? Or maybe the Female thread too. We all fit so neatly into our little silos! :cool:

Reactions: LilBigWang