Have you ever paid to suck a huge cock?

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i was 19 and struggling to pay for college-i let someone suck me for a video he was filming-wasn't bad he swallowed well and when you are young and buzzed you generally nut fairly quick-at least i could pay for another month of room and board in the dorms

bavmotors1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not gonna lie... I have :(
But his cock was amazing... and I wanted it so bad... I just broke down and offered to pay... and he accepted... it was the most beautiful and wonderful cock I have ever tasted and if I won the lottery I would most certainly buy him.... lol.
Don't hate on me. :(

I haven't and probably wouldn't. Except Quercusone. Except he has a life, doesn't need the money, isn't gay at all and gets plenty of blow jobs in the natural course of things. There is no upside for him. I just want to touch it and I would take him out for a nice seafood dinner if I could :p

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

CRAWLDEN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I only find str8 men attractive, and primarily black men, I have paid but less for sucking dick and more for muscle worship. Anyone new yorkers interested?

CRAWLDEN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I only find str8 men attractive, and primarily black men, I have paid, but less for sucking dick and more for muscle worship. Anyone new yorkers interested?

Yeah i paid to suck my own.....but the sneaky bastard took the money and ran......when i get my hands on that Straightdave10........sheeesh