Have you ever paid to suck a huge cock?

Vetter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not gonna lie... I have :(
But his cock was amazing... and I wanted it so bad... I just broke down and offered to pay... and he accepted... it was the most beautiful and wonderful cock I have ever tasted and if I won the lottery I would most certainly buy him.... lol.
Don't hate on me. :(
Nothing wrong with paying for something you want, but I don't understand the guy for taking the money. Getting sucked off by a guy is pure excitement. It's about the greatest gift a man can give to another. The guy you paid should have been thrilled and honored by your desire and given you all he had. Guy comes up to me wanting to suck me off, I'm undressed in a heartbeat. And I'm thanking him ... over and over, and over.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No I wouldn't pay to suck a man's large cock . I'm not really attracted to men .
I would like to suck a nice medium or small uncut cock for free , perhaps of a pretty and petite trans .

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't have a problem being gay for pay..

I wouldn't take anything up the rear end or in the mouth though.
Ha!
Yea that's why I'm not the "gay" type I'm the same
-- I am Masculine
-- I don't want anything in my ass (except a toung)
-- I don't want a cock in my mouth

With that said I'm pretty sure I would not find a "dude" to meet those terms :p

Reactions: deleted871301

Gian95

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I did that once when I was 18. There was a straight guy in my class and I wanted to gag on his cock so bad lol So one day I gave him somenting like $20 of weed. It was crazy, but I think we both like it

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Nope.

From the perspective of the one receiving both the blowjob and the cash.... seems like a pretty fucking sweet deal. I should try that. I'll probably forget to charge her after she's done though. *sigh* Maybe if she's nice she'll leave the money on the kitchen counter when she is done.

waynepitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No I wouldn't pay to suck a man's large cock . I'm not really attracted to men .
I would like to suck a nice medium or small uncut cock for free , perhaps of a pretty and petite trans .
Mmmmm Maybe? If its Mia Isabella! I'd consider ;-) She is hot with a huge 10" Love stick! :rolleyes:

Reactions: gg42

Iwtsabbc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think unless a cock was very unique and huge in size 10-12 inches I would pay . In general most guys wouldn't have to pay to suck a cock most of the time .

Reactions: bdirty1

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am not gonna lie... I have :(
But his cock was amazing... and I wanted it so bad... I just broke down and offered to pay... and he accepted... it was the most beautiful and wonderful cock I have ever tasted and if I won the lottery I would most certainly buy him.... lol.
Don't hate on me. :(

Nope, but that's not to say that I wouldn't :p:p:p

HH