have you ever seen your friend's dick before + is it bigger than yours?

have you ever seen your friend's dick before + is it bigger than yours?

• yes, smaller than mine

Votes: 46 33.6%
  • yes, same as mine

Votes: 19 13.9%
  • yes, bigger than mine

Votes: 61 44.5%
  • no

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters

heky21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Often, in communal showers after sport. So it was soft, and usualy bigger than mine.
Also sometimes when we were changing before going to bed (teenagers time).
And yes, sometimes we did compare (soft and hard) with a few friends, especially when we were younger.

bassettbussy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes. I saw 3 of my friends' dicks growing up for different reasons and 2 of them were bigger than me while the other one was around the same size as me (average) except mine had more girth. I saw them naked in communal showers and we'd also have sleepovers where sometimes our friend's parents would tell us to shower together to save water. When we were teenagers we were naturally curious about our bodies changing and I ended up experimenting sexually with all 3 of them (separately).

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My closest friend has been in my life for over 25 years. And even though we've never done anything we have seen each other totally naked or just dicks out many times. We are approx the same size soft and hard and both circumcised.

bassettbussy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My closest friend has been in my life for over 25 years. And even though we've never done anything we have seen each other totally naked or just dicks out many times. We are approx the same size soft and hard and both circumcised.
did you guys ever comment on each other's dicks? i'm curious

Reactions: P.J.9

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
did you guys ever comment on each other's dicks? i'm curious
Yes actually, we'd make comments to each other about them, we'd discuss different ways to get off, we'd compare underwear brands and types. We did everything but actually touch each other's dicks. I don't really know why we never got that far...

bassettbussy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes actually, we'd make comments to each other about them, we'd discuss different ways to get off, we'd compare underwear brands and types. We did everything but actually touch each other's dicks. I don't really know why we never got that far...
that's hot, I love those types of friendships

Reactions: Volman

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Same, I’ve had a mate since teenage days and we have seen each other naked and showered or changed with each other literally hundreds of times. I’m a bit thicker and cut he is a bit longer and uncut.

Krider

Experimental Member
Media
Yes while growing up, in the changing rooms my friend was the biggest probably 3x the size of anyone else long and thick.
I would only get a quick look at it about once a week for three weeks then not again till three months later.
As time went on his already massive cock continued to grow even bigger at a faster rate than anyone else, i was always stunned by it.