Have You Ever Stood Next To A Family Member.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many, many times with my brother when we were younger. Back then urinals rarely had dividers. Nothing to see that we hadn't seen at home, since with a shared bathroom on our own floor, so seeing each others' penises was pretty much routine

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup, seen brother's, Dad's, Uncle's, male cousin's. Usually at sporting events or at the beach. There is usually a quick glance to see what the other guy is packing.

I have seen my girlfriends dad a few times, when we were both at the urinal. I took a quick glance, I'm pretty sure he did too.

My dad was in the military when he was younger and is not modest at all. He will whip it out, balls and all, and just cross his arms. Now that I am a bit older that is how I do it too. His attitude is very much: Who cares who's watching, doesn't matter to me.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grew up with a father, an older brother, and a male cousin who was often around, and I found it rather easy to avoid.

Why would you avoid using a urinal next to a family member? It doesn't you have to look. If I have to pee I don't care who I'm standing next to.