Have You Ever Stood Next To A Family Member.

HungIrishNewYorker

Cherished Member
Media
I've seen pretty much everyone. My dad, brothers, a few uncles, cousins, and some friends. Even my sister's boyfriend a handful of times. Loved it whenever I had the bigger cock
It’s always so much fun when you’re the bigger one. I stuck to just family but I’ve seen friends too

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They were all cut. American Irish Catholic family of that era so they were all cut bells flopping around. They would make comments ‘Tommy’s got wood!’ ‘Henry, you call that a cock?’ They would tease each other mercilessly about everything, so their cocks were no different.
Well if they are all like you I am available to be beaten black and blue with them lol

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sure, back in the day with my cousin. I mean we were like best friends, so we were super open with each other and what not. I mean we would just whip it out in front of each other all the time and that's not even the half of it, haha. He practically lived with me for a period of time.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, back in the day with my cousin. I mean we were like best friends, so we were super open with each other and what not. I mean we would just whip it out in front of each other all the time and that's not even the half of it, haha. He practically lived with me for a period of time.
Love to hear the rest!!

Reactions: Summer of 1973

I have way too many sons for just about any restroom we visit. If we took individual turns instead of standing next to each other at a urinal, by the time we were done the ones who went first would need to go again.

Rohar

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How long and how thick around was he flaccid? And was he flaccid or erect? Was there others present....or just the two of you?
I’m guessing between 6 & 7 flaccid girth. Length wasn’t anything special. Gas station restroom, don’t remember if anyone else was there.