Have You Ever Stood Next To A Family Member.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry if I already wrote about this:

Went to the gym with my girlfriend at the time's dad a couple of times. We would visit them for the holidays and he offered to take me to the Y for a workout. We lifted together, and I tried (and mostly failed) to learn racquetball from him. It was fun and he was a chill dude.

Afterwards we finished up and went to the showers. It was an old school, kind of nasty, gang shower in the basement of the Y. You know the kind, has not been updated since the 1970s. I took a shower head a few away from him and soaped up. We didn't chat or anything, we just did our business and rinsed off. but I definitely took a look, he was hairy as hell, and had a decent sized soft dick coming out of a big patch of hairy pubes. I was being pretty modest, for me, as I didn't want to chub up or even fluff up while we were in the shower. I was young, just out of college, so I was still a pretty horny fucker and could get a boner pretty easily back then. I didn't though, thank God. But I definitely saw him sneak a casual look at what I was packing once or twice.

We were sharing one locker, so we both went back to the same locker, dried off. Not really hiding it as we had just seen each other naked, but also not flaunting it in front of the other either. Got dressed and went back to their house.

He and I did that a couple of times after that first time, when me and my girlfriend would go visit them for holidays.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive always tried to see the dick or at least bulge of the dad/brothers of chicks I date. idk why, its just interestin seein theirs n comparing the size to mine I guess. Used the gym locker room tactic plenty of times
Any good stories?

Sure. My dad was a nudist.

And when I go to gym with relatives, it is normal to see each other nude in the shower or sauna. Doesn't matter if it's my cousins, uncle... Husband of my sister or so....

xsatoshix

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course. It happened a lot with my grandpa and uncles. It still happens when we go to the gym, sauna or swimming pool together with my dad, stepbrother, cousins, cousins' husbands and sometimes with friends too.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, mostly my dad who taught we should be comfortable at public restroom urinal with basic words. I remember standing close and he told me not to for basic sanitary reasons and that stuck with me. Hes about same average grower side as me from what I remember. He was also in Marines before I was born so that comfort came in handy in setting mindset that urinals arent to be feared since were all guys needing to piss.