Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
1720706740469.png

Ben is a huge bodybuilder, big muscles, veiny body, huge thighs, ripped abs, gray hair, 50 years old, handsome.
He was at the mall, flexing and posing on a stage, people were walking around, impressed with him. He was covered in olive oil, his muscles were shining.

A female security guard (Jane) was watching that scene, it's a dark-haired woman, fit body, big boobs. big ass, beautiful face, wearing a tight security guard uniform, so she came closer:

- Hey, sir, you need to come with me, pick up your things and come with me!

Ben: - why? What's happened?

Jane: - you can't stay on the mall half naked, it's an indecent assault. So come with me!

So they came to the security room, it was a reserved that only Jane had access. She turned off the camera on the room and locked the door.

Ben: - hey, why are you locking the door, what you gonna do with me?

Jane: - I will teach you a lesson, be quiet, don't talk too much, you are wrong, it is better to be quiet.

She started touching his body, squeezing every inch, the abs, the biceps, the chest, the legs.

Jane: - damn! What an awesome body, oh shit!

Ben: - wow. What are you doing with me, I think that is not right.

Jane: - yeah, I shouldn't doing this, but nobody's gonna know about it.

She massaged his back and the big ass, slapping. Then Jane starting taking the posing trunk.

Ben: - wait, wait! That is too much!

Jane: - relax, baby, enjoy the fun. I could be calling the police and telling about indecent assault, but I'm doing this for you.

Ben: - okay, just do it.

He got completely naked and Jane started licking his dick, it was so big dick, 9 inches.

Ben: - damn! You're so naughty.

She started sucking the dick, she tried a deep throat, but it was so big.

Ben: - arrrggggh! Shit! What a nice job!

She stopped the job and started jerking the dick and the balls.

Jane: baby, I don't have much time, so let's speed things up, turn up the heat. So take off my clothes.

Ben took off her clothes, he got impressed with her big boobs, slim body, big ass.

Ben: - what a nice body. I need to sucks these boobs.

He sucked her boobs, squeezed them, then massaged his pussy.

Jane: fuck me! I don't have much time, hurry up!

She laid on the couch and he pounded her pussy, a rough and naughty fun. Jane was squeezing his chest, biceps, she was so horny.

Jane: - damn! That is so hot. Pound me my big man!

Ben: - now turn around and bend over!

He lubricated his dick with spittle and pound her ass, a tight ass hole. Ben slapped her ass while grabbing her waist, she squeezed the boobs, kissed her.

Jane: - oh, oh, baby, that is so hot!

Ben: - yeah, I'm destroying your ass, I hope you can sit tomorrow!

They calmed down a bit, so Ben teased her with his dick.

Ben: - do you want my cum, kneel to me.

Jane: - yeah, I want it so much, give me your cum!

She got on her knees and Ben started jerking his dick near to her face, bouncing his pecs. The dick was getting super hard.

Ben: - beg for my cum, beg!

Jane: - yeah, baby, please, give me that cum, I want it so bad, just give me!

Ben: - are you ready? Open your mouth!

So he shot a huge thick load all over her face.

Ben: - oh, shit! Arrrrgggghhh! Damn!

Jane: Damn! I got cum all over my face, wow, that is so hot! I need to clean my face, I can't go back to work dirty like this.

Ben: - yeah, baby, I hope you liked it, this is what happens when you turn up the heat with a bodybuilder.

Jane: thank you, baby, that was awesome, you´re a naughty man. Just one thing, don't tell to anyone what happened here, I don't want to loose my job.

Ben: yeah, it's our secret! I will give you my number, so call me, we have to do this again and again!

Jane: - certainly I will call you!

So Jane cleaned his face, they got dressed up and Ben went home happy and satisfied!

timzillarox192024_08_05_12_14_49587c3bcd-13db-4261-84d9-7e1df59b7525.jpg

timzillarox192024_08_05_12_14_55d7c46636-5525-43fa-a4a5-d90c4741da80.mp4

timzillarox192024_08_05_12_15_1565aa9b1d-4186-4420-87ca-464ca1f50435.mp4

Hopefully he doesn't kill himself with poor food hygiene - the fridge looks rancid.
I hope, too, that someone has his welfare in mind nearby as they probably need a bit of help. Cockroach hotels at that age with warrants and regular hookups is just an accident waiting to happen.
✌️