Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been unable to bring my GF to an orgasm through vaginal intercourse. Initially neither of us was too worried about it since its normal for couples to take some time to get used to things etc. But I'd expect it to have happened a few times by now. I will say that she orgasms from oral easily (she says I'm the best oral she's ever had) and she says that not cumming from sex isn't that big a deal for her.

My worry is that could that become a big deal later on?

Admittedly, I don't last very long (5-10 mins) on average and perhaps thats not a long enough time. Overall the sex is great and she has said she enjoys it. I just want to make sure I'm doing the best job I can.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds like you have more of an issue hunni, if she's satisfied getting her O from your oral technique then maybe that's enough for her. You're better off discussing it with your girlfriend and telling her you'd like to work at giving her an orgasam during sex and see what you can both come up with hunni X

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oooh it's MS Paint time :p
Watches that fly by....curiously.

Adub, first believe her.
Secondly, since you are new to sex, iirc, tell her you want to know if this is typical for her (she prefers clitoral stimulation over penetrative stimulation), if her self pleasuring is predominately clitoral or not, and if (and do this humbly, not in desperation) your technique is pleasing in other ways.

Thirdy, we all suck at this at first.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is the best I could do in MS Paint :laughing:

The next time you try missionary, throw one of your legs over one of hers (or rotate yourself one leg over, whichever description makes more sense), like this:
trythis.png

..and grind a little at the end of your thrusts ;)

Many women need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm, and this increases the clitoral stimulation of ordinary missionary by like 10000000000000% ;)

Men (and women) that know what they're doing in bed (regardless of penis size :rolleyes:) usually have this as part of their repertoire :)
If anyone knows what this position is actually called I'd love to know so I can stop showing people with my now traumatized stuffed animals or stick figures in MS Paint :p

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That MS paint illustration is hilarious. But my dick is definitely bigger than that by proportion, lol. Unless most of it is inside her in which case I'm certainly thicker hahaha.

I've heard of that position...I even came across a name but can't recall. Does it really give more clit stimulation than standard missionary? I'm a grinder type of fucker anyways...

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That MS paint illustration is hilarious. But my dick is definitely bigger than that by proportion, lol. Unless most of it is inside her in which case I'm certainly thicker hahaha.
LPSG, where even the penises of stick figures are measured :rolleyes:

:p

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
One bit of advice I have, if she's positioning herself, don't overthink it.. and don't get self conscious. No two partner's fit together in exactly the same way. Some positions work better with certain body types than others.

Hear what she's saying when she's not actually talking.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Just to stir the pot, there’s a sweet spot for grinding, pressure and timing wise, and you’ll have to ask (at a calmer moment) and as @Tight_N_Juicy said, listen to her without talking.

one way to do that, in regards to how she likes clitoral stimulation, is to have her on top. We control depth and clitoral contact. You can learn a lot.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having never given another woman an orgasm I really don't have any universal advice.

I'll be honest that the first time I had an orgasm from penetration was with my now husband. Before that it never bothered me that I didn't. I mean, it doesn't bother me now either if it doesn't happen. And it doesn't happen more often than it does now.

But don't think I'll be left without an orgasm! Oh, he's too much of a gentleman to do that, but like he says he's a WWI biplane and I'm a 747. The controls are vastly different. And my dashboard can change depending on the weather, but his joystick is always reliable.

Will it become a big deal later? I doubt it. Just make love to her. That's all.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is the best I could do in MS Paint :laughing:

The next time you try missionary, throw one of your legs over one of hers (or rotate yourself one leg over, whichever description makes more sense), like this:
View attachment 25685691
..and grind a little at the end of your thrusts ;)

Many women need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm, and this increases the clitoral stimulation of ordinary missionary by like 10000000000000% ;)

Men (and women) that know what they're doing in bed (regardless of penis size :rolleyes:) usually have this as part of their repertoire :)
If anyone knows what this position is actually called I'd love to know so I can stop showing people with my now traumatized stuffed animals or stick figures in MS Paint :p
Just LOVED that lmao.....but no really great advice
He could also use his mind & think of something else to practice lasting longer. Also can you PLEASE draw woman on Top ? I think that would help her have a great orgasm !

Reactions: deleted1846971