Hayes Grier

I PM'd the bossman Mr. LPSG and he said it was because people kept posting illegal content (i'm sure you known what constitutes that). Due to him being on social media early on I think that will always be the fate of this thread - hopefully those people get banned and this thread can live :(

I PM'd the bossman Mr. LPSG and he said it was because people kept posting illegal content (i'm sure you known what constitutes that). Due to him being on social media early on I think that will always be the fate of this thread - hopefully those people get banned and this thread can live :(

So assuming for now this thread can stay as long as some idiots don’t post illegal shit?

Reactions: official_trr
So assuming for now this thread can stay as long as some idiots don’t post illegal shit?
I mean there are always going to be people that won't listen or simply are unaware its a rule, its unfortunate. So I do think this one will eventually get locked and thats assuming its even ok to make a new thread after Mr. LPSG just locked the other...

Underage photos were posted. So why a new thread is opened is beyond me when the old one was just comments and hardly any new pics/videos...

That can be said of 90% of the threads on LPSG

It also seems like people who have his nudes don't frequent these boards.
True. That one guy on Twitter proved that he either had them himself or had access to someone who does have them because the the emoji’s changed. What confuses me more than anything is if someone has them and is willing to change the emoji‘s to tease people, why wouldn’t they just release them or sell them? Why hold onto them forever? It just doesn’t make sense to me

Looks like he broken up with his secret girlfriend his past tweets sounds really depressing and emotional
That would make sense, I know her living situation recently changed, which fits. (on an unrelated sidenote, she actually was living with a girl Hayes slept with. I always thought that was interesting)