Head to base ratio

chiseledblackmale

Sexy Member
Media
I tried to google and find some information on this topic. What are some of the biggest difference between your largest girth and smallest along the shaft. I am circumcised and have a smaller head that is 4.5 inches around but base is 6.25 inches. Having a 1.75 inch difference seems a bit much and maybe there is a way through Jelqing etc that I can get more uniformity. However I have also gotten some positive feedback that some women like at the beginning just feeling the tip to get aroused and pleasantly surprised after getting all of me how they feel filled up.

So questions are

1). Anyone else have a large difference
2). Any way to address it?
3). Should I care?

Hey Man!

1 - Anyone else have a large difference?
I personally don't but, being gay, I've seen a few and sometimes the way around: a very big head and a smaller (or even very small!) girth.

2 - Any way to address it?
Learn to love your tool the way it is! Definitely, in my humble opinion, avoid to do any cosmetic surgery etc, it's very invasive, causes issues and unnecessary unless there are real medical conditions to do it.
What helped me with (general and cock) body confidence was to start attending naturist groups/event with males (no sexual nature). I quickly realised how every body is different and beautiful its own way (mine included!)The first times was always a bit uncomfortable as I was insecure about my body and also a bit shy but with the time the confidence you get and how your mind relaxes about it, it's really astonishing!

3 - Should I care?
Cocks have endless shapes and sizes. If we men would be more open to stay naked with other men, even just for a wank, we wouldn't be so paranoid about our cocks. You should care? YES, just as in caring about enjoying your shape and size and definitely relax about it! Also, I believe you actually have a good shape as when you penetrate it starts smaller to then get bigger...so it's more practical hehe

Hope it helps =)

1- Yes. There are dicks in every shape, size, ratio you can’t imagine.

2- making your head bigger is pretty tough I believe. You could check out the Penis Enlargement area, there might be some suggestions for that. But, quite honestly you are more worried about it any any of your partners will be.

3- nope. It’s hard to not have insecurities about our dicks and it’s also very common. All of us should let it go, but it’s hard. Just know that, like I said before, literally none of your partners will probably even care. The way is see it, if there is something interesting or different about your dick, then it’ll be more memorable. You’re already in rare company of 6”+ thickness club (welcome by the way haha) so you got nothing to worry about.