Hegre Art Male Models

Db829116

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Posts
255
Media
0
Likes
1,096
Points
463
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Male
Hey there! I’m just wondering if any of you have any information on some of these amazing male models from the website Hegre Art? Like Rick, David, Marc, and Leo?
 
How could y not mention Alex lol, Alex is the top 1
I didn’t forget about him, I already knew about him. He has an Onlyfans, an Instagram and a Twitter account(I think). Plus he already has his own thread here:
Nicolas Buton


I’m primarily asking if anyone has info or knows anything about those male models from Hegre Art.
 
Where to check full list of male models?
 
Goro would be perfect if he had bigger-volume, powerful cumshots. Alex's cock size varies. Sometimes it looks horse-sized, sometimes it's decent-sized. Danny is a real heartthrob. I love seeing him get milked and edged. Of all the male models in Hegre, Leo is my fav. Everything 'bout him is perfect. Masculine look, statuesque physique and an enormous dick that unloads big thick sperm. Sadly, he sort of disappeared from this industry or even the Internet. Wondering what's become of him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: monday10
Goro would be perfect if he had bigger-volume, powerful cumshots. Alex's cock size varies. Sometimes it looks horse-sized, sometimes it's decent-sized. Danny is a real heartthrob. I love seeing him get milked and edged. Of all the male models in Hegre, Leo is my fav. Everything 'bout him is perfect. Masculine look, statuesque physique and an enormous dick that unloads big thick sperm. Sadly, he sort of disappeared from this industry or even the Internet. Wondering what's become of him.
I feel like Goro is the new Leo for Hegre Art.
 
  • Like
Reactions: charismatic
we need the videos of Danny
I love this heartthrob. Sadly, so far there's only one video featuring him that was focused on him, it was from Hegre in which he got milked by a nurse. Except for that video, he did all the other videos that he's done with Anna Ralphs, his real-life wife, and all of those videos are focused on Anna. In Hegre, though the videos are just about Anna, we still get to see his hot body and face, thanks to their cameramen. However, in Anna Ralphs' onlyfans, Danny is only a tool to make Anna more beautiful, and in most videos, the only thing about him shown is his dick.