Height Exchange for Length/Girth

bigdude575

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen this topic before, but thought I would try it again.

Would anyone give up some height in exchange for length or girth?

I'm currently 6'0, 180 and my cock is 8x5 cut with big balls. I know it's bigger than average and I'm not complaining, however I think 8x6 would be ideal.

I would be willing to give up an inch in height for an extra inch in girth.

Anymore else willing to give a little, to get a little?

Or maybe you're willing to give a lot to get a lot?

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Expert Member
Media
That’s a good question… I’m 6-3 and 8X5.75 so I would probable give an in height to be an inch longer. A little longer to have a longer stroke with both hands.. lol.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys don't realize height is EVERYTHING with woman! I would have someone smash my nuts with a hammer to be close to 6 ft tall! I'm 5.5 inches hard now but for height I would cut it to 4.5 inches. Good question/topic. Woman love tall men. It sucks being small and short, both in height.

D

deleted19861241

Your dick is important for 5% of your relationship. Your height is important for 95% of it. Women, at least, will settle for a small dick and a dildo/vibe faster than they will go for a short dude.

Even if you're short and hung, good luck getting a date unless you advertise your size and find someone who is really into that specifically.

Reactions: SmallDguy

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your dick is important for 5% of your relationship. Your height is important for 95% of it. Women, at least, will settle for a small dick and a dildo/vibe faster than they will go for a short dude.

Even if you're short and hung, good luck getting a date unless you advertise your size and find someone who is really into that specifically.
Yes, 1000x THIS.