Hello everyone!

Hottguy92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey all! 31 male here and from NYC. I’m Caribbean from background.
Hope everyone having a chill and smooth day and have a great weekend! Not exactly new here but I hardly ever post or reply to threads. Decided to be more active and try to be a bit outgoing and actually introduce myself and come out of my comfort zone.

Hope everyone having a chill and smooth day and have a great weekend! Not exactly new here but I hardly ever post or reply to threads. Decided to be more active and try to be a bit outgoing and actually introduce myself and come out of my comfort zone.
Glad to hear that you are going to be more active here. Have fun!

Reactions: Hottguy92
Welcome back to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Once you get out of your comfort zone you will find out how much fun there is to be had. Enjoy your venture.