Hello From A Small Guy!

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi, guys! I'm from Portugal! I'm new around here and i don't know if i'm welcome, cause i have a small penis, but i'm very curious about big cock guys! Hoping i don't get banned lol

You have misconstrued the nature of this site Tinywhitedingdong. lpsg is not restricted to large dicks only. Be proud of whatever size wang you have. Big or small, we accept all men - and women too. Welcome to lpsg!:emoji_hotdog::emoji_grin::emoji_fries:

D

deleted39601

Hi, guys! I'm from Portugal! I'm new around here and i don't know if i'm welcome, cause i have a small penis, but i'm very curious about big cock guys! Hoping i don't get banned lol
Of course your welcome, all us bigger dick bros need some one to look at us, what is the point lol, cheers to you, you make this site fun!!

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

lol. banned? variety of dicks at foroum. small,average and big. how cm or inches do you have? maybe believe wrong and you are not small.

Reactions: Jdubyaa007

I bet you’re not that small lol