Hello from a young aussie man

Ridongulous

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Hey everyone! I've been here for a few months now but not been very active lately (life has a way of getting in the way)

I wanted to take the oppourtunity to intirduce myself and hopefully meet some fun people 😉

Im a young guy living in Australia who loves to please and show off my body. I perform cam shows whenever i can and chat with viewers while totally naked (most of the time)

Im particularly into older men and was wondering if there is anyone here that could give me some tips on how i can better market myself towards older viewers. I have some pics on my profile if you wish to take a peak 🙄

Hey everyone! I've been here for a few months now but not been very active lately (life has a way of getting in the way)

I wanted to take the oppourtunity to intirduce myself and hopefully meet some fun people 😉

Im a young guy living in Australia who loves to please and show off my body. I perform cam shows whenever i can and chat with viewers while totally naked (most of the time)

Im particularly into older men and was wondering if there is anyone here that could give me some tips on how i can better market myself towards older viewers. I have some pics on my profile if you wish to take a peak 🙄
Welcome. Hopefully you will find time to be more active. Your photos are magnificent…you should have no problem marketing yourself toward any age group. Enjoy.

Reactions: Ridongulous
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Wow! Amazing pics. 34 yr old Sydney based Aussie here! Keen to chat more

As an older viewer ~ welcome! The personal forum might help you find what you want.

WOW - what can I say ?? I love the pics, and would even try and ride it ...yum. thanksd for posting, and hope you get to meet some more older cam followers :)