Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello my name is Michael. 46 years old from south shore of massachusetts. I am 100 % straight but very curious. I love erotic stories, big boobs. I like to masturbate with sexy women's lingerie, swimsuits, dance short & booty shorts. I have been very curious for a while and hope coming here will help my curiousity.

Hello my name is Michael. 46 years old from south shore of massachusetts. I am 100 % straight but very curious. I love erotic stories, big boobs. I like to masturbate with sexy women's lingerie, swimsuits, dance short & booty shorts. I have been very curious for a while and hope coming here will help my curiousity.
Welcome to the site! This is a good place to explore your curiosities....and have fun!

Reactions: starwarsreyfan47
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: starwarsreyfan47