Hello from the UK!

D

deleted26930471

Welcome to the site. Hope you like it here. :) And work HARD, business man.
Thanks bro, and yeah I work as hard as my cock usually is and since it’s always trying to burst out of my suit trousers, I guess it means I’ll be working proper hard

Reactions: dehunkhunter

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, my name is George. I’m a bisexual guy from the UK. I’m into suits, uniforms and workgear. I love wanking and getting sucked off in my suit after work. Love to get to know and chat to people with similar interests.
Looking good!

Reactions: deleted26930471

OstKerlBi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi, my name is George. I’m a bisexual guy from the UK. I’m into suits, uniforms and workgear. I love wanking and getting sucked off in my suit after work. Love to get to know and chat to people with similar interests.
I would love to be in front of you on my knees and suck you off after work.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorite hobbies is sucking guys off in work suits....

Latham

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice dick mate....am into suits and contruction guys Tardies and uniforms also like having a wank sucking cock hm for chat mate

• Love
Reactions: Electronips