Hello!

Onthecorner

Experimental Member
Media
I am 'horny', disabled 53 year old.

I suffered a major brain injury when I was 42, resulting in about 90% muscle loss. So I am virtually paralysed, with very weak speech. I guess I have about 75% movement in my head n neck, and about 50% movement in my left arm n hand, but virtually nothing anywhere else. I am in a wheelchair for all my waking life, but I am very happy. I live on my own, in my own flat, near the sea. I really look after myself, as I am very slim, (no paunch) ridiculously healthy with my diet, n have a full head of shoulder length hair. (50/50.)

I suppose I have a bigger than average cock, at just about 6.5 inches when it's hard, (with a substantial mushroom head.) and just over 4 inches when it's soft. (Which about 4 carers have commented on in the past, and is the basis of my story.) When I wank off and cum, because of my age and brain injury, I don't cum a great deal, and I don't 'shoot', it's more of a dribble!

I just love flashing to the carers!

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

I suffered a major brain injury when I was 42, resulting in about 90% muscle loss. So I am virtually paralysed, with very weak speech. I guess I have about 75% movement in my head n neck, and about 50% movement in my left arm n hand, but virtually nothing anywhere else. I am in a wheelchair for all my waking life, but I am very happy. I live on my own, in my own flat, near the sea. I really look after myself, as I am very slim, (no paunch) ridiculously healthy with my diet, n have a full head of shoulder length hair. (50/50.)

I suppose I have a bigger than average cock, at just about 6.5 inches when it's hard, (with a substantial mushroom head.) and just over 4 inches when it's soft. (Which about 4 carers have commented on in the past, and is the basis of my story.) When I wank off and cum, because of my age and brain injury, I don't cum a great deal, and I don't 'shoot', it's more of a dribble!

Welcome

Welcome…enjoy yourself and all the site has to offer.

Welcome, hope you enjoy it as much as I do