Hello!!

NxGen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello people,

Because of my interest in discussing sexual health and sexuality issues I found out about LPSG, but it took me a while to get around to creating an account here and participating in the conversations. It's hard to find information on these topics, and when we do find it, it seems to be superficial, so I decided to join these discussions not only to ask questions but also to share my findings, so that in the future people who have the same questions I have now will have more opportunities to find the answers.

Or just to have fun exchanging ideas. I have a destination, but the path is more important.

Hello people,

Because of my interest in discussing sexual health and sexuality issues I found out about LPSG, but it took me a while to get around to creating an account here and participating in the conversations. It's hard to find information on these topics, and when we do find it, it seems to be superficial, so I decided to join these discussions not only to ask questions but also to share my findings, so that in the future people who have the same questions I have now will have more opportunities to find the answers.

Or just to have fun exchanging ideas. I have a destination, but the path is more important.
Welcome to the site!

• Love
Reactions: NxGen
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

Account Issues?

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

Free Gold Membership (ads, but access to videos)

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Spotlight on Popular Forums

Want to show what you’ve got?
Show Off

Looking for Web Personalities (TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc)
OnlyFans and Web Personalities

Looking to hook up?
Personal Ads

General Site Info

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

• Love
Reactions: NxGen