Help A Hot Boy

Tonto1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hola necesito un Hola, necesito un poco de ayuda con un problema que tengo. Soy un Universitario que quiere follar con su compañera de clase, ella es guapa y tiene buen cuerpo, me excita verla, yo soy un poco feo y no creo que ella se sienta atraída por Me, I have a friend man and creo que ella se siente atraída por él, se besan (tiene novia) y me da un poco de celos cuando los veo besarse. tímido y con miedo de decirle lo que quiero hacer con ella :((Un día me pidió una foto en calzoncillos, pero me dio vergüenza y no se la envié) Espero no molestarme con este hilo, esperé sus respuestas.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, don't force it and just be yourself.

If she's really asking for a picture, she's interested. Or your buddy has told her something. Either way, don't take the picture - it's simply too childish. Talk with her instead. If she's actually interested, you will find out.

Tonto1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all, don't force it and just be yourself.

If she's really asking for a picture, she's interested. Or your buddy has told her something. Either way, don't take the picture - it's simply too childish. Talk with her instead. If she's actually interested, you will find out.

I think my jealousy, insecurity and self-esteem made me distance myself from her :(

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you have these personal issues that you describe, you don't need to be pursuing a relationship in the first place. You need to work on yourself and not worry about whether or not some random woman is attracted to you.

If you don't like yourself how the hell is anyone else supposed to?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't like yourself how the hell is anyone else supposed to?
This...

You guys sometimes ask if we have a female version of gaydar. I'm sure some have. But I honestly think most women have an insecurity radar - we can sense it miles away. So if you don't love yourself or put on an act, then you're doomed in your love life.