Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@DaizeyHartz (I have vaginismus and can't have sex). I just happen to have more pragmatic, less emotional, thinking patterns.
So, not having the condition you do makes other women more "emotional" and less capable of critical thinking?

I'm actually asking. Is that actually your thought process?

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So, not having the condition you do makes other women more "emotional" and less capable of critical thinking?

I'm actually asking. Is that actually your thought process?

DaizeyHartz implied that the emotionally-charged responses from a few of the women here were because they had "miserable vaginas." I responded by informing her that I, quite literally, have a miserable vagina due to vaginismus and yet did not provide an emotionally-charged response because that just happens to be my personality.

Is my reply still unclear?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
DaizeyHartz implied that the emotionally-charged responses from a few of the women here were because they had "miserable vaginas." I responded by informing her that I, quite literally, have a miserable vagina due to vaginismus and yet did not provide an emotionally-charged response because that just happens to be my personality.

Is my reply still unclear?

It was unclear to me because I might be misinterpreting your phrasing in some of your posts, that's why I asked for clarification. I wasn't being reactionary. It was a literal question seeking a genuine answer.

Simple. I appreciate the answer and it does clarify my misunderstanding. Thank you.

Reactions: Oldcowboy