help...discolerations?

Dom: Well im very proud, yet a little ...i guess worried/insecure about my dick

first of im 7 x 6.5....love it.......BUT about half way up my shaft i have a skin discoleration with a birthmark 2 centimeters right of it...the birthmarks fine...doesnt bother me...but the skin discoleration is about 3/4 the size of a penny.....its flat and everything...normal skin...just a different color.....but im just nervous about how a girl will react to it....i guess its normal in a way,...i duno...just a thought....any comments?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could make sure you have your dick dressed up in an opaque, coloured condom before she has a chance to notice little things like birthmarks and discolourations. That way she'll be aware only of its size and shape, not of 'blemishes'.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I think, though I'm no expert, that variation of skin colour is quite normal.

I certainly have it. The last time a medic examined me there she remarked on it ... as well as commenting on the more obvious aspects of my penis.

But it has never bothered me.

RedheadedSpdFrk: So long as you are healthy, the marks are just one more thing that make you an original...like your laugh, the color of your eyes or the size/shape of your penis. Don't worry about what a girl will think of it...if she likes you it won't matter. :)

~J (the girl that use to hate her freckles) ;)

Dom: lol thanks all...that helped....i gues im just being paranoid

aussiechick63: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=relationships;num=1057799220;start=0#3 date=07/09/03 at 19:04:48]You have absolutely nothing to worry about.  I can hear her now...

"Oh, it's so cute!"

Pecker[/quote]

Is there coochie coochie coo to go with that too??And a bit of a tickle.

Don't stress too much Dom. We all have birth marks and discolourations and pigment. Noone is perfect. It is all part of who we are.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mine is all one color,
but ive encountered cocks that
had discolorations...
or ones that had two
different colors on the shaft, one above
and below the circumcision scar.

i dont think most people will notice or care.
If anything, your partner will like it.

chipster: Mine is all one color, but that color is darker than the rest of my body. It gets darker when hard and lighter when soft.

Dag: Some guys have some discoleration due to being cut. I've noticed a scar line on some guys. I don't have any disoleration on my penis, just some color from big viens that run down my shaft.

Cheers - dag

Dom: No ist not the circum. color.....yes there is a different color from the circum, but im talking about on the normal shaft skin....its like a dark, tan dscoleration...a form of a birthmark you could say....but not a birthmark lol just a mostly round patch of darker skin on the shaft...like a birthmark....ah i give up trying to explain lol

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(All of us understood your explanation,
we were just talking about our own discolorations,
or lack of)
And i added in my message,
that there was nothing for you to worry about.
Most of us have seen these things, and it
isnt gross or weird or anything.

Dag: [quote author=txqis link=board=relationships;num=1057799220;start=0#11 date=07/11/03 at 13:55:24](All of us understood your explanation,
we were just talking about our own discolorations,
or lack of)
And i added in my message,
that there was nothing for you to worry about.
Most of us have seen these things, and it
isnt gross or weird or anything.[/quote]

txqis - ditto!