Help How To Properly Wear Extender

Saucep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quick question what’s the proper way or most comfortable and effective way to strap your head to the extender is it right below the glans or right on top of the glans I’m currently doing it right on top but I’m not sure

O

OldFirm08

bought this extender last week. Fits really great, and can be near tip of cock or 'rolled' back to near base, of course, for short cocks like mine. It says it will 'add 2 inches' to your cock. Room for your cock head to fit up deep inside. The extender is about same size as my whole cock is. ! 100_2511.JPG
100_2512.JPG
Doubt anybody over 7 inches wants or needs an extender for their cock. Us 5 inch guys really need it!

Reactions: Saucep

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Quick question what’s the proper way or most comfortable and effective way to strap your head to the extender is it right below the glans or right on top of the glans I’m currently doing it right on top but I’m not sure
I do it below the glans, right under the coronal ridge; I use the noose-type fitting on my extender, but it should translate to all fittings (whether noose, velcro or band)