ilhb1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please help id where this is from, who is he, or what event that might be?? i realize the chance that someone might know where this is from is very small, but I'm desperate and so i just leave it here. EjDtf00WAAAjTUI.jpg
EjDtf02XsAAGtuO.jpg

Reactions: Shycurious
The life guard stand in Pic #1 and the white wall in pic#2 ,this guy definitely in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
This is impressive!! Thanks so much mate. the reflection on his glasses shows it's near a sidewalk with cars parked? well i guess the search continues

The life guard stand in Pic #1 and the white wall in pic#2 ,this guy definitely in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The street with the cars is named State Road A1A. It runs right along the beach. The guy showing off that bulge, I would guess he is by Sebastian Street. That's the primary gay each in Fort Lauderdale.

Reactions: ilhb1
The street with the cars is named State Road A1A. It runs right along the beach. The guy showing off that bulge, I would guess he is by Sebastian Street. That's the primary gay each in Fort Lauderdale.
thanks! yeah i found the place after your first clue. it turned out its one of the most popular gay beaches in usa. but also it seems to be popular with spring break students. in any case i am still trying to find out more.

Reactions: patthebat