crazyyb1

Experimental Member
Media
Pls. im begging help me find his @. I'll just describe him since I forgot his @ on OF/X(twitter). His pfp was just his face, smiling. 35-45 yr old-looking. Like a silver fox for his age. He gets suck from men in cubicle. He has some white hair, with like an 'M' shape receding hair. I think he was latino, but definitely he's not white. Afair, he deactivated his twitter, but prior to when I forgot his username, his OF was still up because he has the same username with his twitter. It was a $12.99 subscription fee.

Then a year later, I forgot everything. And I just remembered about him for a while. Looking back, he had a lot of 1-2 min video on his twitter before, mostly him getting a BJ in a cubicle. He is uncut. Almost all his videos are BJ and in a large space cubicle with green or blue walls? I forgot which, but either of the two. I remember he used to always say the degrading "Fag***" word to the person getting a BJ. He's rough with all the people he's getting BJs and used to deep throat. He used to pull their heads so so hard that they would choke. His videos are side view. I remember there was a video him getting a BJ and there was a dollar, I forgot was he did with the dollar, but it was there.

Maybe not what you're after but throwing these out there:

eddyceetee
kingmateoxxx
dovekgeorge (discontinued)
thedanx (similar content to your description but the verbal is usually quiet, but still very dominant, with slapping and spitting. Always tops, almost exclusively throatfucking)

Reactions: crazyyb1