Help me find this pornstar

southernblackbelt

Sexy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
92
Media
2
Likes
54
Points
163
Location
New York (United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
I follow(Ed?) this super hot only fans guy, very muscly clean cut all American type. He would post lots of teases on social media, lockerroom pics, vids of him doing pull ups etc.

He would post from planet fitness, I think lived in upstate NY, and maybe had scientist in some of his socials? Now I can’t find him anywhere so wondering if someone knows what’s up or at least can help me remember his name.

Hoping y’all can help because it’s driving me crazy!!
 
The minute I saw this post I could swear I knew exactly who you were talking about. There’s an OF model who goes by WhatTheEffScience (OF is “WhatTheEffFans”) and he pretty closely matches your description, but while I was searching to see if he’s ever mentioned where he lives I found a YouTube video where he says he went to NY for PRIDE and he wasn’t a fan of the city. I think you may be talking about someone more muscular than him though.