Help me out of this confusion

• Thread starter deleted26335711
  • Start date
D

deleted26335711

So like a few months ago, I came across a comment beneath one of my instagram posts which was done by one of my school batch mates who used to be in our class :

The beauty of nature we all love to see from tiny insect to an exotic tree to pictures clicked in 2011 suggesting a not so straight form of gender to full palm on face like a homophile to looking glamorous like yourself
*it was supposed to be 2021 as I posted it on 2021

So I was myself confused as this guy, who used to be popular guy in our batch, he used to behave somewhat strange to me (sometimes teasing me in front of his friends, sometimes looking out at me and am not even joking,etc as I can't remember further). So trying to ask him, I called him and get into his contact on social media but he blocked me on insta through his main account. And even didn't receive my calls, more like dodged them. So like I kind of even used to feel cold feelings for him but.... still till today, I didn't got any proper response from him. Also, once I found him seeing my insta stories through his private account and this was a couple weeks after he blocked me.
Can someone explain what he means through these lines? A praise or a subtle insult or like a boyish joke or jab?!

D

deleted26335711

Here, cold feelings means I had started to develop a crush on him as he used to sometimes look after me but was too dumb and naive to understand