Help me turn these ideas into my pansexual erotica story, "Diamond In The Rough".

Main character: Diamond (born and raised in New Jersey. An empath, who has predicted celebrity events and global events. 27 years old. Deeply sensitive and perceptive. His mother tells the world he's autistic and bipolar, but everyone who talks to him knows that he has never been autistic or bipolar, and that his mother is a pathological liar who is the cause of all the issues & obstacles in his life. Both sides of Diamond's family are abusive toward him, and he hates both sides of his family for different reasons; he has a fractured relationship with his siblings, who all have age gaps; he is the youngest of 6 children on his father's side and the youngest of 3 on his mother's side; his mother miscarried twins, and 5 months later, she was pregnant with Diamond; she gave birth to Diamond in August 1996, at 5 months, and by the grace of God - as his mother believes, but Diamond's an atheist - Diamond has survived, when other premature babies did not, according to a story Diamond's father told him when he was a preteen. His mother is also an advocate for the March of Dimes & she is unaware of her Munchausen's By Proxy; only Diamond knows of this, and she is a psychopath. Diamond's family knows nothing about this, and they see this as a one-sided case: that his mother spoils him with love and affection, and that he should be grateful. Diamond attests that he knows his entire family's secrets and that is the reason they abuse him, to avoid being held accountable for their criminal activity. They defame him, lie about him, gossip to each other about the lies; it seems Diamond has never been able to have friends because his family is so messy, and that his friends and classmates bullied him about his sexuality as a child, from 2004 until his high school graduation, in 2014).

Diamond's mother: *Miss* Foster Christina Miller (She insists young people call her *Miss Miller* since she's from the Deep South and that's how her parents raised her, when she was growing up, in the 1970s. Born in Louisville, Georgia, she moved to Manalapan, NJ at 5 months old, in August 1963 - shortly after her mother attended Martin Luther King's March on Washington, where the famous "I Have A Dream" speech was given, on the National Mall)

Diamond's boyfriends: A and B (They're biracial brothers, born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, who are wealthy OnlyFans creators - they live a double life as OnlyFans scammers & when Diamond goes on LPSG, he's heartbroken to find out about A & B's scams - Diamond makes posts on both A and B's threads, and A gossips about Diamond on his OnlyFans live show (which causes Diamond to ghost A and B, 3 months into their relationship, but there were several other reasons why Diamond ghosted them); B is 27 years old (the same age as Diamond) and A is 24 (3 years younger than Diamond); I do not have names for them, as of late. A and B rarely mention their parents, but people know their parents divorced when they were young, and their parents were physically abusive to each other, not to A & B; A & B were m*****ed as children, and Diamond found out after a psychic reading, 7 days into dating A and B)

The side chick: Person C (I don't have a name for her yet)

The singer: Tigress Martinez (The aging, one-hit-wonder R&B singer, who currently does only Latin music; she's biracial, white and Latina, and grew up in the inner-city of Manhattan, New York - she has said, "I grew up in the ghetto. I knew who was f***ing who, who's sleeping around). Tigress is currently 59 years old, living in Manalapan, New Jersey (Diamond left Manalapan at 13 years old).

In May 2023, Diamond falls in love with 2 OnlyFans scammers (called Person A and Person B). Diamond is African-American, polyamorous and a charismatic guy, who wants to be friends with everyone, since he hates drama (but drama always finds him at every turn). He's trying to heal from his rough upbringing, but is having bad luck finding true love. He's also trying to escape his small town upbringing, since he has a bad reputation as a "s*** talker" on social media (since he was a teenager, he's been subject to verbal abuse from strangers, just for telling the truth about his life experiences).

Note: Diamond is pansexual and closeted; A and B are both bisexual and closeted, but straight-acting (Diamond is the first man they've ever dated).

Diamond dated these brothers, A and B (I don't have names for them yet), for 3 months.

While dating these brothers:

1. Diamond finds out they have subreddits (titled by their first and last name only). They are Latin; closeted/LGBT; and Diamond is their secret boyfriend.
  2. He questions A's legitimacy (after they're already dating) since you've "heard" an agency runs their pages; A does not take this well.
  3. The 3 of them date long distance, and Person B yells at Diamond when he asks A & B to visit him at his home in New Jersey (when both of them are constantly traveling almost twice a week; one week, is Sydney, Australia; another week, is Bali, Indonesia; another week is Mexico and Las Vegas; and they're from Vegas but moved to Los Angeles at 18) - this hurts Diamond deeply, since he's already stressed out about his own personal issues, but he never addresses his emotions with A & B. Even though he knows Person B is being two-faced; telling Diamond "You'll always be my Princess" ("Princess" is a pet name Diamond insisted on Persons A & B calling him), yet behind his back, Person B is cheating on Diamond and both A & B are living a double life; nobody around them acknowledges the attraction A & B have for Diamond, even though if the world found out, they'd lose their careers (they were already blackballed from Hollywood as well, for false sexual assault accusations, and nobody acknowledged the victim admitted she fabricated the accusations to ruin their life and reputation).
  4. They both find out that he's been commenting on their subreddits; Person B openly gossips about him on his OnlyFans livestream, referring to Diamond as "One thing I don't like is s*** talkers. They tell you they hate someone, and the next minute they're hanging out with that person?" - Diamond know B's statement is about him, but he never confronts him about it, because Diamond isn't the type of person to start drama with them - *unless* they start drama with Diamond first.
  5. Both of them are alcoholics (Person B openly reveals to their fanbase how drunk they are all the time & Person B was kicked out of a hotel for his drunken behavior).
  6. One of them cheated on Diamond with a female OnlyFans creator (Diamond has a 9 to 5 job, struggling to make ends meet, while his boyfriends are millionaires). He's saving money to relocate and live with A & B.... and then Diamond's friend tells him, "I think Person B has a new girlfriend, Person C. He's been hanging out with her a lot, lately." (This makes him internally sad, but you have no outlet to express your emotions about the cheating).
  7. As an outlet for the cheating, Diamond goes to social media & share a screenshot, saying "Person B blocked".
  8. Since he's an aspiring musician, a C-list singer finds his breakup post; singer ends up referring to Diamond as "Side note, I'm doing me! FAKE people do not deserve to be in my presence." (Despite this, Diamond knows this singer is lying about him. The truth is, he was hurting and feeling alone in love; and he knows, this singer will gaslight him, so he blocked the singer and hasn't given up at his dream of being a songwriter).
This singer is someone he had a lot of empathy for, since she worked with one of his all-time favorite singers - he knows she has proven results, and Diamond has heard comments from several people about this singer being jealous of her mentee's massive 40 year music career.
9. Between both relationships ending and his fallout with the one-hit-wonder singer, Diamond feels defeated and like his self-esteem is shattered. And to top it all off, a third incident happens, causing his family to betray him. So he felt that nobody understands him & he wishes he had a loyal friend, who sees him win and calls him out when he needs to hear it. But right now, he's left to your own devices (while living with his mother, Miss Foster Christina Miller, who's a single widow - Diamond's father died in 2010 - & Foster's been dating a married man for 13 years; Diamond gets berated by his family for condemning the extramarital affair; Diamond says, "If they get married, I'm not going to the wedding!"). Foster ends up getting angry at Diamond, but she leaves boyfriend #1 for a second married man - a Caribbean colleague at her job (boyfriend #1 was a friend of Foster's family when they were children & their families grew up in Foster's family's neighborhood).

10. Diamond decides to leave that mess behind, clinging to a focus on laughing and positivity again, for the first time since he was 13. Diamond's mom is abusive toward him behind closed doors, and he has to ask permission to leave the house (which is a house Diamond and Foster helped build together), which makes him feel trapped. He knows the only power she has is power over him; when he goes to friends and family, physically crying out for help to escape the abuse at home (and Diamond is now 27 years old), they refuse to help. The police blame him (and tell his family everything), he's been sober for 3 years (Foster prays that he relapses & prays for his downfall), and Diamond has also have healed from an eating disorder 4 years ago.

11. He decides to focus on getting away from his mother, Miss Miller, instead of those breakups (possibly referred to as "2 summer flings") with A and B. However, he had a strange dream one night about his bisexual crush, let's refer to this crush as "Beeline" - and a dream interpreter on Reddit tells him, this Beeline person is a subliminal reference to those exes A and B, Diamond's admiration for Beeline, and how being friends with Beeline "will make you (Diamond) seem cool".
12. But in real life, Diamond and Beeline have way too much in common - when everyone sends negativity to Beeline, he always defends Beeline, saying "I see myself in him" and Diamond wants to mentor him (Beeline is 25, a bit of a bad boy, and Diamond is 27, educated and a rebel who is a black sheep, with love and generosity, but filled with trust issues - even though he moved on to his 2 Asian boyfriends, always wondering when Beeline would fall in love with him); but he doesn't know how to tell him. He's always loyal & defending him, even when people harshly judge Diamond for doing so, because he knows people can evolve and tell their side of the story in the future.