Help with this, Was he straight or probably not?

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can yall help me give some thought to if this guy i met was straight or maybe not.

I went out a few weeks ago; went to a dj show, went dancing and ended up at this afterhours event. This is not a sex after-hours thing but a place for people to just vibe and listen to local djs spin and do what people do at afterhours. Not seedy at all but very safe & chill place to go after the clubs.
Ive been there plenty of times... mind you i was not sober this night but i wasn't f'ed up either so my point of view of the evening could be a little off but not delusional lol.
I walk into the front lobby and a group of guys are chillin' at the front. I had met a few of them before, so i chatted, but there's one dude with whom i don't know that I start a convo with. He's very hot to me, a thick muscular dude (i can tell he focuses on squats :heart_eyes: ). Very friendly and talkative. So i chill with this group most of the night. This whole group is cool but im hyperfocused on the muscle dude getting to know him, nothing he said ever gave me clues of where he leaned sexually except for the fact that he has a son, but it didnt sound like he had a Girl or wife. At one point he leaves the area and comes back in changed clothes; hes in a tanktop and gym shorts that cutoff around midthigh :dizzy:. From this point i was basically eye fucking him the rest of the night lol. And i know he saw me numerous times checking every inch of him out and he would just smile. And im not being that discreet about me looking at him either but i do try to play it cool since other people are around. But he never shys away i think he enjoyed the attention. Anytime I left and came back he would motion for me to have a seat next to him. He would also do a man spread that was my direction. The problem was I could never really get a moment where i was alone with him to push the envelope a little more to see what happens. The closest moment was i went to another area of the place to chill in the darker dance area. He once walked by to chat with someone behind the dj booth, when he walked back i had my hand on my crotch and when he looked at me i gave myself a slight readjust. He didnt react but im sure he saw me but he just kept walking by.
At this point, it was very late and i was losing my patience, so i went back over to that group and said my goodbyes to him and everyone and left..

What you guys think.

These are the kind of straight guys that are sometimes frustrating cause i am sure i was being very obvious about being into him. But he never did anything to make it clear he wasnt interested or didn't swing that way. And if he had, i would have immediately stopped checking him out and just been cool and friendly. If i see him again, i will probably still flirt and hopefully get a moment where i can just be a little more openly flirty with conversation.

Reactions: Harambae