Help///

Haisa69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People who know, sexologists, or I don't know... help me I think something is wrong with me
I'm 19 years oldI've always known that I'm gayI really like guys but sexually all that can excite me is the body, exclusively pumped up: Arms, legs, chest, abs I'll be on my knees
But the penis and butt, I don't like it
and when the guy sent me his butt I didn't know what to answer
what's wrong with me help me I don't know what to do
when it comes to sex I'll just die

Firstly, it is unlikely that there is something wrong with you. You are just a normal variant.

Secondly, you are still pretty young so you may mature in what you like and don't like.

Thirdly, I don't think you are asexual as you are attracted to men. Just not attracted to ass and cock.

So my advice would be to figure out what you like and focus on that for now. Once you get more experience, you may find that you are into more than you know.

Eg you may be a "side". Someone who isn't into any part of anal sex. You may be handjobs only or oral only etc.

Whatever you are, there will be others out there that are just like you. It's just a matter of spending a bit more time looking. Just don't get discouraged, it will happen eventually.

Reactions: Haisa69
For the record, I am sub bottom, I do like cock pics. Ass pics don't do a lot for me though. I actually find close up pics of busted old butt holes disgusting.