Her "scent" Ain't Grand

Abe Froman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Starting to see a lady, and she is a lady. Gracious and sweet, 5'2" dynamo. But downstairs it ain't friendly. Love giving oral, just can't, but even sex in general...it is bad.

Many a comedian has riffed on breath, a la "try this new gum...everybody loves it!". But down under:

Thoughts on approach appreciated. She likes coconut flavors....offer up Pina Coladas vs wine? (Am told coconut oil helps there)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Scent for men and women falls in a few categories:
Natural biome/pheromones
Diet/lifestyle factors (food, drink, smoking, drugs)
Imbalance in bacteria
Actual infections
How clean do they keep the folds and crevasses. (This can also play into aging or other loss of smell, and size, meaning more folds)

Usually, women start with “what is the odor like?” That gives hints of the source.
Something that is detectable nasally more than with tastebuds hints, too.

Things that are purely taste suggest diet and other consumed things.

As for approach, how well do you know her? And how long?
Is this something you see as a relationship outside the bedroom?

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can't tell if you're saying just her vaginal odor is bad, or if her breath and vaginal odor is bad.

As @Scarletbegonia mentioned, it's really about what is the order like? It could be factored by a dozen things, but not all of them diet.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Mittimer
I think the breath thing was illustrative.
I was curious of that, but the Pina Colada thing was odd. That frozen drink has nothing do to with coconut oil and doesn't go IN the vagina. Unless she's drinking a looot of wine , it's not going to change her vaginal flora.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The pineapple would have an effect, digestively, over a few days. The sugar and alcohol would undo that benefit.

You know, even over washing can mess up the pH. Some women can use soap or detergent (body wash), others cannot.
Some can use one and not the other. Some have to use water only, or very occasional washes.

internal douching is almost always a bad idea.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think there's any super-tactful way of bringing up if someone has bad breath, bad hygiene, bad odors, etc.
If you're planning on this being a longer term relationship then just bite the bullet and broach the subject politely ;)

Reactions: g0nz0 and MickeyLee

Abe Froman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was curious of that, but the Pina Colada thing was odd. That frozen drink has nothing do to with coconut oil and doesn't go IN the vagina. Unless she's drinking a looot of wine , it's not going to change her vaginal flora.

Thx to all whom replied. Lotsa wine...casual during the week, and we have polished two bottles plus together, ensuing crazytime.

And it is downstairs, not breath.

Notice how some ppl (women or men) have a strong natural scent. She definitely has one overall (albeit different than down below). Maybe it is physiological. Also, an avid runner.

Is wearing a COVID mask during sex bad form ? Sometimes it is bad at all, other times...not so much. When good/okay, as I certainly love going down until orgasm, I just take one for team.

Thx again. It is an uncommitted casual relationship, both finishing long terms, needing a break from that...but enjoy each others company and creative sex, so I will skip bringing it up (for now).

Abe Froman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thx to all whom replied. Lotsa wine...casual during the week, and we have polished two bottles plus together, ensuing crazytime.

And it is downstairs, not breath.

Notice how some ppl (women or men) have a strong natural scent. She definitely has one overall (albeit different than down below). Maybe it is physiological. Also, an avid runner.

Is wearing a COVID mask during sex bad form ? Sometimes it is bad and all, other times...not so much. When good/okay, as I certainly love going down until orgasm, I just take one for team.

Thx again. It is an uncommitted casual relationship, both finishing long terms, needing a break from that...but enjoy each others company and creative sex, so I will skip bringing it up (for now).

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You could suggest showering together. Just, no soap there, it will cause more issues.
Let her lather, if she does.
I’m camp handheld shower head/ squeeze bottle for lots of rinsing. Soap the upper external (pubes), allow some run off, use a FRESH washcloth/flannel to scrub, rinse, rinse, rinse.
Did I mention rinse?