Tigor666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys,

I am member of this forum for years now and always only enjoying your guys great research skills, now I decided to finally share something too!

I recently stumbled upon this site called Heteromania.com and OMG, it’s hot as hell! If you haven’t checked it out yet, you seriously need to. They’ve got these super hot Turkish guy Gringo, and he’s absolutely amazing. He’s got alpha vibe which is a huge turn on for me.

The site teases a lot about these “straight” guys potentially getting it on with other men soon, but at the moment there are just solo clips with them to see as it seems. I’m really hoping to see Gringo or Dimitri finally take a dick. That would be a dream come true!

Anyone else seen this site? Or possibly have a source for a full video from them? What do you think? Would love to hear your thoughts, especially if you’re as into these guys as I am.

Cheers!
Seb

I could download the preview pictures from the videos which are already online from heteromania.com, there are pretty long trailers to each video on twitter, but I have no Idea unfortunately how to post a video from twitter here...

the twitter account is: @heteromaniaXXX
Thumbnail CLIP 5.jpg

Thumbnail Clip 4.jpg

Thumbnail CLIP 6.png

There should be a thread here where only content from straight guys from all over the world is posted, whether solo or straight sex scenes from onlyfans etc, don't you think? But it should be only for content (videos), hopefully someone someday creates that thread, it would be very interesting and we would all enjoy it, since the purpose of this page is to share among ourselves...

There should be a thread here where only content from straight guys from all over the world is posted, whether solo or straight sex scenes from onlyfans etc, don't you think? But it should be only for content (videos), hopefully someone someday creates that thread, it would be very interesting and we would all enjoy it, since the purpose of this page is to share among ourselves...
Would be great to have a threat only with straight guys. That's a good idea

30$ for 1 month is just ridiculous - there are only 6 models yet which could be gay aswell.
At least from the trailers they look pretty straight to me! 😅
Think there is 40% off atm at the main site and 50% and more on the other sites they have their videos and every week a new video. Those videos look so hot, love Gringo and Louis especially. Think I will wait a few more weeks and then get an account, really can't wait.