Hey fam! HimboJerk here. Let's pump each other UP!! :o)

HimboJerk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there, fam! HimboJerk here.

Just thought I would take the plunge and finally surrender to my inescapable kinks that have haunted me since puberty as a sexual (semi-)introverted gay male. Even in my 40s, I still get a guilty pleasure out of drawing silly toons about crazy muscle & monster dicks. Lately I feel inspired to admit my delicious long-lasting guilt to other kink-minded strangers.

I reckon it seemed natural to join LPSG to finally relieve myself while having a good time with good people. Hopefully you feel the same way too & we can have fun. :yum I even bought a gym membership & everything! New goals, new me. Live the dream, bros!

So anyone else feeling guilty all their life for doodling gay fantasy erotica in private? Let's discuss, men to men. :heart_eyes:
SHAME NO MORE!! I'm a jerk and I love it!! Let's go, cock-lovers!!

Attachments

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: HimboJerk
Hey there, fam! HimboJerk here.

Just thought I would take the plunge and finally surrender to my inescapable kinks that have haunted me since puberty as a sexual (semi-)introverted gay male. Even in my 40s, I still get a guilty pleasure out of drawing silly toons about crazy muscle & monster dicks. Lately I feel inspired to admit my delicious long-lasting guilt to other kink-minded strangers.

I reckon it seemed natural to join LPSG to finally relieve myself while having a good time with good people. Hopefully you feel the same way too & we can have fun. :yum I even bought a gym membership & everything! New goals, new me. Live the dream, bros!

So anyone else feeling guilty all their life for doodling gay fantasy erotica in private? Let's discuss, men to men. :heart_eyes:
SHAME NO MORE!! I'm a jerk and I love it!! Let's go, cock-lovers!!
Welcome

Reactions: HimboJerk