Hey, this isn’t ask a woman. That would be Ask a Woman

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thank you for the reminder;

I am a novice here, but it seems to me that here, it is your reserved space where you can meet and lounge, and often raise the debate a little, talk about your passions, your preoccupations, what you find puzzling or irritating;if all the forums could offer you this...

Then it is up to us men to mature a little, to know how to ask the questions in the appropriate space, not to create threads on the same questions all the time and rather to think about moving up the existing threads already dealing with topics discussed for a long time.

Finally it would be necessary to find a way for you to sometimes also want to come back to the part of the more generalist forum without you receiving a thousand indelicate requests or proposals.

• Haha
Reactions: malakos

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please ask women for advice, etc in the appropriate area.
What about the scenario where I want to ask a follow-on question, or ask for a clarification, but I'm not the original poster? I've been dinged once or twice over the years for asking a follow-up question in Ask A Woman.

Reactions: swingfun
D

deleted848353

What about the scenario where I want to ask a follow-on question, or ask for a clarification, but I'm not the original poster? I've been dinged once or twice over the years for asking a follow-up question in Ask A Woman.
You can always message the lady who's post it is and ask that way

Reactions: MickeyLee

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can always message the lady who's post it is and ask that way
The whole point of a bulletin board or a forum is to have the discussion online for all to see.
I never contact anyone by using the message service unless it is very specific to that person.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You could ask a female user to post your message in a given AaW thread.. Respond to any comments by the same method.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Start a new thread asking for clarification. I've seen it happen a few times. Maybe add another wrinkle or another viewpoint.

But don't ask the same exact question. I have a blog post with standard answers to the usual questions. It's tiring answering the same thing over and over.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Start a new thread asking for clarification. I've seen it happen a few times. Maybe add another wrinkle or another viewpoint.

But don't ask the same exact question. I have a blog post with standard answers to the usual questions. It's tiring answering the same thing over and over.
I would never ask the same question, and really didn't want to start a new thread asking for clarification, when one on the topic was actually active. But, that's just me. I like the idea of this particular forum for some topics, where men and women can interact and respond without violating any rules.

@EllieP I checked out your blogs and only found 5 entries, newest one from 2012! Maybe something got lost in the transfer to the new website?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never ask the same question, and really didn't want to start a new thread asking for clarification, when one on the topic was actually active. But, that's just me. I like the idea of this particular forum for some topics, where men and women can interact and respond without violating any rules.

@EllieP I checked out your blogs and only found 5 entries, newest one from 2012! Maybe something got lost in the transfer to the new website?

I guess I haven't written in a while. Things got very busy after that. I was on staff here, and every moment on here was work work work.

I have to get busy and catch up.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I haven't written in a while. Things got very busy after that. I was on staff here, and every moment on here was work work work.

I have to get busy and catch up.
I'd love to see your post/blog about the standard answers to the most common questions. Maybe it was a pinned post in Ask a Woman?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay