Hi all! Long time user, not so long time poster!

Dance_monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi!

I've been using the site for a while now, and thought it would be worth introducing myself!

I'm UK-based, gay, 26, happy to chat and share! I'm skinny myself, and mostly into skinny or fit dudes, but quite open to anything!

Hope to hear from you!

Hi!

I've been using the site for a while now, and thought it would be worth introducing myself!

I'm UK-based, gay, 26, happy to chat and share! I'm skinny myself, and mostly into skinny or fit dudes, but quite open to anything!

Hope to hear from you!
Hi Dance_monkey, this is a fun place to be and now that you have introduced yourself a new world will most likely open up for you. Enjoy yourself.

Hi!

Hope to hear from you!
Welcome

Welcome back to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team