Hidden thoughts

WindyCity312

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering what's everyone's opinion on certain thoughts. Does it make a straight guy , homosexual or bisexual if he had same sex thoughts but never acted upon them . I've always loved & admired every inch of a woman's anatomy. But when I was years younger. I had thoughts of finding a discreet freaky submissive obedient male buddy to dominate a by aggressive with behind closed doors. Just appears like two guys hanging out in public at a sports bar watching a game , while having drinks. Then whenever we're in private, he automatically knows his role as my submissive obedient server. Does whatever I say with question. Giving me oral while we watching a game or movie at home. The I tell him to watch the movies/game and only give me oral during every commercial. Those were thoughts during my rebellious phase in life . But I never acted on those thoughts , I believe because I never found that buddy I could trust completely to keep it between us always. Plus I wanted him to be a total stranger where our social world wouldn't overlap.. didn't want to jeopardize my livelihood. My 1st actually saying that to anyone publicly.

Reactions: DoYouLikeMe

amb1tio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's just desire to conquer rather than sexual attraction, since you seems not to want the mutual connection.

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it's just desire to conquer rather than sexual attraction, since you seems not to want the mutual connection.
Yup, sounds like you're just really dominant and what would be more dominant than being able to control a guy, that who is typically seen as someone dominant themselves

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds a lot like most of the dominant guys I have had relationships with except for the down low aspect.

The down low aspect has nothing to do with your sexuality. That is just a fear of consequences because you want to have your cake and eat it too.

Basically you are a shade of bisexual. You would have no trouble finding a submissive in this day and age of online apps.

Your sexuality is bisexual, whether you act upon it or not. If you are happy contained in the straight side of your bisexuality that's normal and very common.

There are also lots of married to women bisexual men who go to beats, saunas, grindr etc to get their gay fix. Sex with few or no strings attached in the gay world is so normal it's not even a question.

Subbttmcub

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, as some put it it may not have to do with the gender of the partner but the relationship it creates.
I can tell you only from my experiences... I had this type of situation before with a guy for about a year .. I tend to come off very straight acting to many people but love being submissive..
I met this guy on grindr like normal lol ... not to get into the heated story but just like you outside we seem like buddies not super close but was not odd to see us at the bar togather ... but in private I was his to use any sexaul way he wanted... it was was for the most part love kinky dominate men but the big problem with him and other like him I hooked up with is that they are afraid to let it all breath, the pressure of the fear that they done something bad get to them.. the best thing is to relax first with it ... don't fear the pleasure ... we subs love to please lol

Reactions: Floodwater

DoYouLikeMe

Admired Member
Media
I was wondering what's everyone's opinion on certain thoughts. Does it make a straight guy , homosexual or bisexual if he had same sex thoughts but never acted upon them . I've always loved & admired every inch of a woman's anatomy. But when I was years younger. I had thoughts of finding a discreet freaky submissive obedient male buddy to dominate a by aggressive with behind closed doors. Just appears like two guys hanging out in public at a sports bar watching a game , while having drinks. Then whenever we're in private, he automatically knows his role as my submissive obedient server. Does whatever I say with question. Giving me oral while we watching a game or movie at home. The I tell him to watch the movies/game and only give me oral during every commercial. Those were thoughts during my rebellious phase in life . But I never acted on those thoughts , I believe because I never found that buddy I could trust completely to keep it between us always. Plus I wanted him to be a total stranger where our social world wouldn't overlap.. didn't want to jeopardize my livelihood. My 1st actually saying that to anyone publicly.
And I have always been looking to be the other half of this exact situation. If only I were in Chicago. :confounded:

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
This is not gay. It’s just a fantasy, and it’s more about the power differential than the gender of the other individual. Even if you acted upon it now — and maybe you still should — it wouldn’t make it gay. It’s just a physical thing, a means to an end (fulfilling a fantasy).