high ranks in military showers

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
ok it happened yesterday, A friend of mine invited me to a military base gym , we went there using his ID, worked out and showered aftrwards in open showers and noticed that all the guys were mostly young enlisted/ junior officers and my friend mentioned this as well after leaving gym. Couldnt see high ranking 50ish+ generals/admirals even though i expected before going there.

So my question is to military/retired military guys. Have you ever seen a high ranking officer, general totaly naked in open showers and what were the cicumstances?

For civilians I'll be more than happy to get replies about their CEO'S, general managers etc.

naked dad

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The senior staff in my platoon generally didn't shower with us lowly non-rates and corporals, but after a company run or a PFT, they did. Those events were usually done mid-day, and they needed to clean up before going back to work. All our offices and workspace were in our barracks, so the shower in there was more convenient. Staff sergeants, gunnery sergeants, the master sergeant, and the major used our shower at times like that.

Otherwise, they just showered in their own quarters.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
um when I worked at Goody's (a retail store) a few times female members of management had thier pants dip a little bit too low and I could see a hint of buttcrack....
does that count?

• Haha
Reactions: bigbenis

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand that high ranked people (whether they are admirals or CEO's) don't shower with lower ranked people. They just don't want to be mixed with the lower people.
And you can say that that's a haughty manner or something but I don't think it is.

It's just like a CEO doesn't have it's desk between the machinery but he has his own office.

There are differences between people from different ranks and I think it's good those differences exist.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shared this on another thread but, many many years ago, worked for a huge company, my blg had the 'wellness center' in it (aka gym). I used to use their restroom (ours was usually filthy and it was an easy cut thru. One day the VP is HR (waaaaay up on the corp ladder) was in there about to work out... He stepped out of his impecable pressed suit pants and...red lace panties. I about crapped. (he had a long shirt tail but they were unmistakable). I had to walk away to keep from staring/laughing. This guy was VERY straightlaced, kids, church officer, etc...

I told a female friend who worked in his division about it. She later threatened to strangle me as one day they were having a BIG staff meeting about a new roll out/shift, he stood up to talk and suddenly RED PANTIES flashed thru her head. She said she started giggling so hard she almost peed, then had to leave the meeting, and made a spectacle of herself doing so.... I still laugh about those...(who cares if there is a 'logical explanation..."

Reactions: bigbenis

D_Wadlye Blunderbuss

Experimental Member
Media
Hm well I played college soccer and our coach would never shower with us. However we had a game in FL and had to catch a flight right after a game. The visiting locker room we had was smalll and we all had to share showers. Once we were all pretty much done... In walks our coach naked... then in between his legs oneeee huge giant dick. It was werid bc he seemed shy about it at first and was kinda hiding himslef.... however I think he got alot of good looks from the team and he then just continued to stand naked in front of us... it was hot

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On the bases there are "senior gyms" that are usually close to the golf course where all the old folks go (ie high ranks)

Some of the staff sergeants (guys in their early 30's or maybe mid-late 30's sometimes) would sometimes go to the regular gym and shower with the rest of the guys....i've seen naked staff sergeants on multiple occassions. It was awkward at first but then it wears off pretty quick.

Reactions: maroon1040

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I worked at an investment bank that hired some retired senior military officers as "advisors" (i.e., they opened the doors to military/govt projects). I worked on one project that had me spending many hours with a retired admiral (he was as straight-laced as they come and a seemingly very decent person). We developed a good friendship which continued outside work - family functions, group events, benefits, etc. I learned he had a good sense of humor and was remarkably balanced in his views (which surprised me, given his long military career). In any case, I invited him to play squash when I learned he had played it at the Academy and on and off over the years. We went to my club and, after playing, we went to the showers; he couldn't help but notice the size of my cock. When we returned to the lockers he glanced down at me again and said, "Looks like you're officer material!"
Cracked me up at the time.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in the corporate world, we had a gym that employees could use, and many of us did, including the executives. I was in there one day with a buddy of mine and we saw the CEO of the company getting dressed after his shower while we were changing to start our work out. My buddy made a comment after the CEO (who, by the way, chatted with us quite nicely and seemed like a good guy overall) left about the CEO's endowment, or lack thereof. It was a private joke between my bud and I that both of us were more qualified to be the CEO than he was--referring, of course, to our larger cocks.

It was funny to us, but I can see how I might be hesitant to shower with lower level employees--or with enlisted men if I were a military officer. It sort of changes a balance of power, or at least has the potential to.

On occasion I'll be at the mall or at a restaurant or something and I'll see some guy who goes to the same gym as I do. I can remember thinking on more than one occasion that I've seen the guy naked and wondering if I can remember how my equipment compared to his. Now, admittedly, maybe I'm a bit fixated on the whole "who's is bigger?" thing (after all, I am a member of LPSG), but I have to think that other men pay at least some attention to it. I've certainly seen enough of them checking out my package to support that theory.

One last example...

I now work in academia, and I've actually been in the situation where I wound up in the same shower and/or locker room with students of mine. (I'm a college professor, and students and faculty have membership to the same fitness center, so it's nothing weird or perverted.) I know that such encounters have changed the dynamic between me and those students on occasion. Since I teach in the humanities, a field many of the more athletic or "jock" minded students tend to not consider particularly masculine, I've actually had students begin to treat me with more respect after standing next to me in the shower. Maybe it's that they saw me as more of a real person since I've always just chatted with them nonchalantly when that happened, which is probably part of it. And maybe they had more respect for me since I was there working out, which also levels the playing field some. But I also have to believe that I tend to rise on their list of respect when they see I'm north of average when it comes to cock size. That certainly was the case for me as a high school and college student in regards to my peers, so why wouldn't it be the same in that situation?

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very hot story ZB0Y231. I just got a massive boner in the middle of work from it.

I had a similar experience when I was in cross country in college but my coach was much less modest. He had never showered with us before but we were at an away game way across the state and would have a long car ride.

We were all showering as per usually and in walks coach (mid 30's good looking guy, slender build) ass naked and says " alright boys, time to see what a real man looks like". We all thought he was kidding but when we turned around we realized he wasn't. It was soft and still the size of my wrist and extremely long. Put our team's current alpha guy to shame. And definitely saw a few guys pop wood from seeing it.

After the one comment he went on showering as normal, totally aware we were all looking. I guess that is how some people deal with showering with subordinates. Bring out the big guns.

BIGman#1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know this is a "dead" thread, but I found that it pertains to what I was looking for.

I work at an Air Force base currently. They built a new addition to the gym including new locker rooms a few years ago. In the new locker rooms the showers are now stalls as opposed to the old open shower that is in the old part they are currently renovating.

I have noticed that while most everyone uses the main locker room, Officers and SNCOs tend to do the towel dance more so than junior enlisted and civilians. I feel like it goes to a comparison type thing, such as a junior enlisted person seeing his superior with a smaller dick might feel like he shouldn't have to take the orders as he is "more of a man" than his superior. I thought it was funny just a few days ago I was in the locker room and a CGO (at most a Capt) was doing the towel dance the entire time only to put on boxer briefs that showed everything it could possibly outline, and he had nothing to be ashamed of either, but he still didn't show any flesh below the belt.

When deployed everyone shares the same limited facilities at first. The exception being generals and colonels. They almost always have their own facilities or they only shower with other command staff members. In fact I knew two generals personally that actually had fully functioning facilities connected to their living quarters while the rest of us were still using 5 gallon water cans. That was at the beginning of the Iraq War. I thought it was messed up because you should take care of junior enlisted first. Those are the guys doing most of the hard work. Anyway, it is not unusual to see your first seargent or company commander in the shower. They are usually the highest ranking people you deal with on a daily basis. Nobody makes much of it, I mean damn it is just conducting personal hygiene. Everyone has to do it. I was a squad leader so most of the time my men and I conducted personal hygiene, weapons maintenance, chow, and physical training together.

Reactions: Triasco

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As a junior enlisted soldier making the transition to an officer, I can't say that I've seen or heard cock size change any sort of leader-subordinate dynamic. I've actually never heard of anyone above a company commander or first sergeant showering with their soldiers to the best of my knowledge.

Although I acknowledge that there is the potential for such comparative knowledge to affect the relationship between leader and subordinate, I don't think it's very likely. The military is very competitive on multiple fronts, yes, but I think it is precisely the variety in this competition and the understanding that high rank usually indicates a great proficiency of talent and skill that prevents it from occurring. I myself can't imagine changing my feelings toward leaders if I found out their cock size, regardless of whether they were good or bad leaders.

BIGman#1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just hope no one was a student of Dennis Hastert back in the day.

I am not in the military but I do shower with a general from time to time. I wash his back and he washes mine. ;)

These aren't what i'm talking about. I'm talking genuinely like Triasco is. Direct leadership doesn't tend to show anything, as I said the showers are now stalls so they can towel dance to and from and not show anything at all where more junior enlisted and civilians tend to be more laid back, whether "showing off" or just conducting personal hygiene in the locker rooms.

Reactions: Triasco

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in the corporate world, we had a gym that employees could use, and many of us did, including the executives. I was in there one day with a buddy of mine and we saw the CEO of the company getting dressed after his shower while we were changing to start our work out. My buddy made a comment after the CEO (who, by the way, chatted with us quite nicely and seemed like a good guy overall) left about the CEO's endowment, or lack thereof. It was a private joke between my bud and I that both of us were more qualified to be the CEO than he was--referring, of course, to our larger cocks.

It was funny to us, but I can see how I might be hesitant to shower with lower level employees--or with enlisted men if I were a military officer. It sort of changes a balance of power, or at least has the potential to.

On occasion I'll be at the mall or at a restaurant or something and I'll see some guy who goes to the same gym as I do. I can remember thinking on more than one occasion that I've seen the guy naked and wondering if I can remember how my equipment compared to his. Now, admittedly, maybe I'm a bit fixated on the whole "who's is bigger?" thing (after all, I am a member of LPSG), but I have to think that other men pay at least some attention to it. I've certainly seen enough of them checking out my package to support that theory.

One last example...

I now work in academia, and I've actually been in the situation where I wound up in the same shower and/or locker room with students of mine. (I'm a college professor, and students and faculty have membership to the same fitness center, so it's nothing weird or perverted.) I know that such encounters have changed the dynamic between me and those students on occasion. Since I teach in the humanities, a field many of the more athletic or "jock" minded students tend to not consider particularly masculine, I've actually had students begin to treat me with more respect after standing next to me in the shower. Maybe it's that they saw me as more of a real person since I've always just chatted with them nonchalantly when that happened, which is probably part of it. And maybe they had more respect for me since I was there working out, which also levels the playing field some. But I also have to believe that I tend to rise on their list of respect when they see I'm north of average when it comes to cock size. That certainly was the case for me as a high school and college student in regards to my peers, so why wouldn't it be the same in that situation?
Same man. I am in academia as well, and use the work out facilities at my university on occasion. I have gotten some reactions, and treated differently/with more respect maybe, after they have seen me in the shower, and what’s I’m packing. Not intentionally showing off or anything. But clearly getting a reaction

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have never had a lot of respect for people, just because they held some rank that somebody bestowed on them; instead, I respect those, who respect others. If I sense disrespectful treatment of others "just because they can", I act.

During my gigolo days, I sometimes had passes to executive health clubs in Chicago. I had been told that some of the members were very important people, who did not like their workout experience disturbed, despite the fact that the club is open to all in theory.

After my workout, I would walk through the locker. area to the shower fully naked, no towel. Then I would shower with my back to the wall and my dick to the crowd. From the not so discreet stares of the men, I could tell that some of these CEOs, big name doctors and lawyers were reduced to high school nerds with their tiny meat.

Moral of the story: They may be important, when their clothes are on, but in the shower, I AM THE BIG, SWINGING DICK. They have to get used to it.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had a lot of respect for people, just because they held some rank that somebody bestowed on them; instead, I respect those, who respect others. If I sense disrespectful treatment of others "just because they can", I act.

During my gigolo days, I sometimes had passes to executive health clubs in Chicago. I had been told that some of the members were very important people, who did not like their workout experience disturbed, despite the fact that the club is open to all in theory.

After my workout, I would walk through the locker. area to the shower fully naked, no towel. Then I would shower with my back to the wall and my dick to the crowd. From the not so discreet stares of the men, I could tell that some of these CEOs, big name doctors and lawyers were reduced to high school nerds with their tiny meat.

Moral of the story: They may be important, when their clothes are on, but in the shower, I AM THE BIG, SWINGING DICK. They have to get used to it.

So someone bestowed a rank on them and that doesn't demand respect but you having a large penis does?