high ranks in military showers

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....And because someone bestowed that rank, we are all supposed to pretend that we are in the presence of some deity? No.

Presence of a deity? No. Of course not. Though your tone indicates that you might think a large penis entitles you to such admiration. Truth is, in most cases, the people in those positions did do some work to get to where they are. Your attribute was simply genetics.

D

deleted1547822

Military rank isn't "bestowed" like a title of nobility. It's earned through competition and a selection process.

Privilege comes along with that rank. Just like nobody wants to sleep in an open bay with 40 bunks, or take a shit in an open latrine with rows of toilets next to each other, nobody wants to use communal showers when a private option is available.

You don't see a general sleeping because his rank gets him private quarters. You don't see him shitting or showering for the same reason.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I was in the military. Was actually in a fairly Elite unit.
And as far as the gym goes.. your not gonna see to many high ranking officers

for quite a few reasons.... surprisingly not cause they don’t want to associate in gym

1. I was in a ranger unit. The lower enlisted and jr officers well, they tend to make their living with their bodies. They are young , full of energy and are usually not far removed from their high school joke days

as you climb the ranks you get older, the army holds you to a lower physical standard, plus you energy level drops a bit,

your success and the lives of hundreds of people relies a shit Ton more on you ability to assemble staffs, juggle logistics and guess correct battle strategy (I guess ... I never got that high)

and has a lot less to do with your bench press, jump shot and six pack

most of the higher level guys stay reasonable fit, example general Petreus

but I’m guessing generally Schwartskoff was no doing the 2 mile run in 12 minutes

And dispute the common myth... a commanding officer is really really busy... often gym time suffers in favor of admin work

however sometimes the officers world and my world collide.... they don’t seem too shy about getting naked..., it’s pretty much impossible to make a go in the army and be body shy.... your just crapping in the woods far to often

The non fantasy version...., age is a bitch and they generally looked like in shape middle aged guys.... most pretty average , cause dispite the fantasy’s Wally has

Big dicks don’t get you ahead in life

now funny story .... one time young me ( private first class$ was working out on bench press and a two star general came up and nicely asked me..... “ son , how many sets do you have left, I told him 3 more sir”

I looked at my sergeant buddy who gave me the eyes .... I then quickly realized.

That was his polite way of saying “ private get the fuck off this piece of exercise equipment ....my time is important... your is not”

runst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in the army, we were part of a project that was managed by a "mid" ranked officer (he was in his mid 30s, I was about 20). The guy was kinda full of himself and bossy and my friends had this running joke that he has a tiny dick (Sorry, I know it's childish but we were young).
We wouldn't shower together in the base, but sometimes in trips/sport events there were opportunities to shower together in locker rooms. Once there was a family pool event. I went to take a shower and I saw the officer out of the shower with his baby, drying and getting the baby in a diaper and dressed, all while being completely naked. He was so confident and greeted me and made small talk with me.
The funny thing is that he really did have a very small penis but it was really pretty and he also had a hot body. I was completely in awe. It was really fucking hot.
This occurrence also made me actually respect him much more because of how confident and outgoing he was. I never told my friends I confirmed the dick size even though that joke kept on going :)

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Worked a short time for this start up security company.

The story i was told was that when the unit went outside the wire often the only showers were a half dozen communal. Instead of dealing with gender schedules, the female commanding officer would call out hands clear a few seconds before walking in to get her shower. Hands clear was to stop jerking off, but they all knew it meant eyes to your toes and keep them there. They would stand still, chin to chest, eyes on their toes, she would rinse lather rinse and be out in under 2 minutes.

I don't know how much of all that so far is true.

So I'm working at this security firm that this female commanding officer is the CEO, and all the real workers (I was admin) are guys who served under her. Back corner of the office they have a small gym set up, and the men's bathroom next to it has a few shower stalls.

One afternoon me and my buddy who got me the job worked out, took showers, were standing nude in front of the mirrors and sink when this commanding voice booms HANDS CLEAR. My friend instantly turned around, hands to his side...I said what the... he softly growled turn around, chin to chest, eyes to toes. It was soft, but came with this urgency that I don't think someone who hasn't been in combat could convey, because I instantly did as instructed.

It was when, looking at my toes, I saw tone shapley calfs that I realized I was standing nude in front of a woman, and worse I my little dick got embaressingly hard. I felt my cheeks turn red, my heart race... my little dick start to throb... it was only seconds before she closed a shower stall door and called all clear, but it felt like minutes.

I said what the fuck was that, that was bizarre. My friend said you get use to it quick, then explained to me the showering outside the wire. I felt so embarrassed knowing she'd seen my little hard dick. We dressed and left before she got out of her shower.

The next morning it got worse, she called me into her office and said are you OK with me using the men's showers? I said yes. She said you seemed a little... sorry...I mean...I had never seen her flustered but using the word little in this context... she then got blunt like she typically is. She said I've seen hundreds of male genitalia in the service, your was remarkable because you got hard and because your lack of size, I didn't want you to feel embarrassed. I mumbled if I wasn't before... then wished I hadn't. It was the only time it had happened in 2 months, so I quickly said ma'am I have no problem with you using the facilities as you need. She felt it was best to end it with that, so did I.

Unfortunately, both having administrative duties it suddenly seemed to happen twice a week, I never did get use to it, just hearing her call hands clear made my dick get hard and start to throb

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was enlisted in the military. I was on a temporary assignment to work at the gym. I was assigned to clean the locker rooms. One was the enlisted gym while the nicer gym was for the officers. I got yelled at by a naked general about hot water.

Reactions: dbd1830