High school friend becomes more...

johnsonno

Admired Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
so I've been seeing an old friend from high school which was 10 yrs ago for both of us. Fast forward to today and we've been dating for over a month and everything has been amazing..The sex, convo, etc. she means the world to mean and I want to impress her more with my oral skills, so I'm here asking for some tip/advice on how to wow her. Looking forward to the advice!!

Reactions: WifeyXo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it really is that easy

easier than any one woman here being able to tell you want she's gonna like
true fax
:)

my best advice, if all else fails, enjoy your self.
think of giving head like making out with her pussy.
get all up in there and have fun.
she will let you know what she likes

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What works for me may not work for her, as hard as that seems to me to believe. But it's true. You're going to have to go on a mission of discovery, and a lot of the fun is the journey. That fact that you want to please her is a big part of the challenge done. But don't over please her. That is, don't force her to be please. Allow her to be pleased. There's a big difference, and performance anxiety can creep in if you try to go that extra distance.

Lucky girl. Lucky guy!

D

deleted848353

Just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary... has yet to do this once since before proposing to me. Da fuq is where i am at

do you realize you are being redundant and unimportant to a woman on a penis website? lolol go look at some penises
Nah I dont come here to look at dicks but then if I looked at the definition of it in the dictionary I'd see a pic of you coz ur acting like a dick

Reactions: MisterVIP

WifeyXo

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure is dusty in here.
Just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary... has yet to do this once since before proposing to me. Da fuq is where i am at
Do u just copy cat what others say rather then take note your the one who resurrected the thread that caused the dust with no reason
do you realize you are being redundant and unimportant to a woman on a penis website? lolol go look at some penises