Highly Skill, Yet unemployed, jobless, out-of-work, unpretty

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright, I’m about to rant. Are y'all ready?

I know I should be doing this on Reddit, but nope, Im posting it here—just because. Not because I deserve to, I mean why not. Been unemployed for a year now. I even have a college degree that took me so long to finish I could’ve been a doctor by now—not PhD, but a doctor doctor. Though, I’d probably still be an unemployed doctor for millions of malpractices.

I figured getting hired would be easier with a degree, but nope. I’m lost, no idea what I’m doing, Im starting to feel bitter and angry at the universe which is the same as arguing to a wall and that does not help with a quarter life crisis. I’m a graphic design major, and people keep talking about my ‘technological skills,’ but then I see people with dual majors in Math and Computer Science also jobless. The good part is the media keeps telling, ‘Oh, it’s not because of AI!’ 'Ai can't replace humans' And yet, every other headline Brazzers just laid off half their staff; CEO to replace actors with Ai since they can fuck better.’ if its not gas lightning then what is it plus the mainstream media never gaslights (Discretion:This person swears to his/her nonexistent Chanel bag that he is not complaining about Ai that he asked the Grok, Gemini and ChatGPT to write this for him, Its highly unethical). Then there’s inflation, election, erection, masturbation, insurection.

I’m thinking about going back to trade school, but I just have this feeling that once Im done, Robots are better welders than humans. And the very realistic requirements for an entry-level position ‘Must be proficient in 100 different software programs, have 10 years of experience, and be able to walk on water while eating fire.’

I’ve even applied for janitorial positions, but apparently that’s competitive now too because they probably can sense how lazy this bitch at home. I’m thinking about moving back to California (Definitely not Newport Beach with his fellow snotty bitches!), but my luck’s running thin, since I’m seeing a pattern of one step forward and 100 steps backward. Why can't I at least had killer looks to compensate but I have the look of a serial killer instead.

A person can only handle so much defeat.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Happy 2025