Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just discovered that Reddit has a section for personals. So I posted an ad and within 24 hours this guy comments to DM. I’ve seen many reply but within a few hours already “removed” so I didn’t think much of it. If I’m not mistaken the chat portion is down but you can still send a message. He eventually replied and basically was looking to get sucked off. Unfortunately the message option didn’t allow for attachments so I had him send me a couple of cock pics. We schedule a meet up and he picks me up in a black caddy at the movie theater parking lot. He described himself as 5”6 160 30 years old so I was expecting him to be chubby to an extend. He pulls up and I get into his car. He was a sexy fit Latino thug guy. We talk and eventually grabs my hand and puts it on his cock. His cock was already throbbing so I asked him if he wanted me to suck as he drove. He said yes and push my head down his cock. Eventually he pulls into a dark parking spot. I pulled his sweats down and just went to town. He had a fit body and eventually he kept pushing my head down to deeprhroat every inch of his cock. He then started to fuck my mouth. Eventually he tells me he’s about to cum and I slurp every drop of his cum. We talk for a bit and that’s when he tells me this was his first time with a guy.