Holidays

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
I would love to know if anyone has any recommendations for any particular hotels or resorts or bed and breakfast, any location is fine :), good experience or bad experiences I would love to hear it all please

I was/am planning to in the either in the summer or it can change :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, you're not going to come back and give us parameters?

To be clear, you asked:
  1. Do we have recommendations?
  2. Do we have bad reviews?
  3. Have we enjoyed resorts?
  4. Have we enjoyed hotels?
  5. Have we enjoyed bed and breakfast accommodations?
And to give this group of mostly well-traveled women some kind of point of reference to make sure our posts are relevant, you say you're departing for this holiday either in the summer, or at some other time. You do not say whether you travel alone, with a partner, with a friend, or with children.

Lady, what is it you actually want to know? It makes a difference. For example, if you say "I want to travel within Europe during the Spring." I actually would advise against Paris, based on my experiences. However, if you said you wanted to go during Autumn, with a romantic interest, I do know a really sexy hotel with climate control, in a decent neighborhood, with views of Tour Eiffel if you put your head out of the window. Add children and my answer changes. You need to give information to get information.

Reactions: 693987 and MisterB