Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov I love this video of size loving young hot women at a party. They are just obsessing over the homecoming of apparent local legend, whose penis, a few of the hysterically euphoric women, seem to have vivid nostalgia about! The girls are hot and exploding with excitement about SIZE.
It's one of my surest inspiration to orgasm while jerking off so, I remember good times watching this too.

FrankNYC

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is fantastic! Where’s the rest? Lol

View attachment 39292901 I love this video of size loving young hot women at a party. They are just obsessing over the homecoming of apparent local legend, whose penis, a few of the hysterically euphoric women, seem to have vivid nostalgia about! The girls are hot and exploding with excitement about SIZE.
It's one of my surest inspiration to orgasm while jerking off so, I remember good times watching this too.

Reactions: longstroke7

thehammer6969

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 39292901 I love this video of size loving young hot women at a party. They are just obsessing over the homecoming of apparent local legend, whose penis, a few of the hysterically euphoric women, seem to have vivid nostalgia about! The girls are hot and exploding with excitement about SIZE.
how do i view this without gold/ how do i get gold?

Jaggermeister

Legendary Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the best video i have seen, thanks!

docsavage

Legendary Member
Media
where can i watch this without having gold membership

crazylazy2us

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. Perhaps 6.75*5.25 - at best.
Yeah, those are kind of my favorite vids, when girls get impressed by above average cocks, makes me feel good about my 7 inches. Watching this site too much skews my perception since there are an abnormal proportion of huge cocks.