Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Regardless of your actual orientation and/or your "outness/in-ness" we live in a pretty straight world.

So what was the last homoerotic thing that a buddy did for or with you that was out of the ordinary, unexpected, or otherwise in retrospect "kinda hot" ?

Some examples:
-loaning you clothing like underwear, swimsuit, jockstrap etc that some guys would NEVER be comfortable doing
-gave you a sports-minded slap on the ass "good game" & you didn't expect it
-had to give you medical help, like helping you into the shower when you were incapacitated/wearing a cast, etc
-got naked with you unexpectedly, like at a health club, or when changing in the same room together, etc.

What made it seem kinda erotic to you?

ME: I was on a business trip a couple weeks ago, and a younger colleague had her cute husband along. We were out bowling, and the lounge was warm. I took off my dress shirt to strip down to just my white tee shirt, and he said, "hey- I can see your goodman wear underwear" reading the brand on the red waistband of my underwear. His wife never saw,
but I thought it was kinda hot that he noticed and said something.

Another one: Same business trip. We were out a different night, and it was a different mixed group of sales people getting hammered in the back room of a private bar rented for the corporate party. Everyone was getting loud and wild- and one of the guys was describing how awesome the cover band was who played at the event the night before. He gets up and was playing air guitar and thrusting and performing gyrations- and going on and on about how the guy was both technically amazing, and "a rock GOD." To make his point loud and clear, he tops it off with, "DUDE, I'M THE STRAIGHTEST GUY HERE, BUT I'D BE TOTALLY DOWN FRONT GIVING HIM ORAL PLEASURE..." (showing how awesome this guitar player was) while imitating some intricate head with his fist and mouth. Everyone just laughed as he hammed it up. Repression, anyone? But, strangely hot.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I took a plane from London back to NYC this weekend. On the long flight I had a window seat, a father and son sat next to me. The father took the aisle seat, and the son took the middle seat between us. The son was a big 6"2' gangly teenager, about 18, with a big mop of blond hair, and baggy clothes. The dad was a button up guy in his mid 40's. Both English and very polite. We exchanged hellos and went about our business before they dimmed the lights for the flight. The son put on big noise canceling headphones.

Towards the end of the flight they turned the lights back on. The father and I woke up while the son was still sleeping with the big headphones on. As the father and I woke we exchanged nods. At the same time we both looked down and noticed the son's very obvious boner throbbing up and down, sticking up in his light blue bagging mesh gym shorts. You could basically see everything in the outline of those mesh shorts, the kid had a fire hose of a cock. It stuck straight up, then curved forward from pushing against the mesh shorts, showing off the very visible line of the edge of his cock head. It bobbed up and down as the young man snored away.

The father and I, both still half asleep, looked down at it awestruck and surprise for a few seconds, taking it all in. (This kid was hung, 8" or so). Then we both looked back at each other to see if the other had seen it, in sort of shock and embarrassment, (for ourselves for looking, and embarrassed for his son). We both instinctively stole another quick glance down, then back up at each other, like we were somehow both complicit in a dirty secret, still very much in shock. We looked at each other, and we both just started laughing, as his son snored.

We chuckled and he whispered something about remembering 'those teenage days'... 'ah to be young' etc. I said 'We should probably wake him up before the stewardess comes by with breakfast', and we both laughed again. It was funny, once the shock wore off we were just talking about this boner, 12" form out faces, like it was nothing at all. I wondered at the time if this was the first time he'd seen his son's hard cock. Eventually, as it showed no signs of going down the father nudged his son and said 'Thomas, time to wake up' The son sort of stirred, noticed his plump bulge in shock and tried to cover it with his forearm as he wiped some drool from his mouth, while his dad and I looked away, neither of us wanting to make the kid feel self conscious. When we got off the flight the dad and I shook hands like old friends and said good meeting you, both suppressing laughs.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This happened to me last year over the 4th of July weekend. Totally surprising. (sorry its so long).

My old roommate Chris invited me on a weekend trip to Kentucky, where his family is from, to watch the fireworks from their lake house. He and I have known each other for over a decade, and he has been wanting me to come down there for awhile.

His brother, Jon, who I had never met before, was going to be there as well with his young family. As soon as we all got there my friend, his brother, and I were hanging, swimming in the lake, drinking, and partying. I guess he and his brother go pretty wild when they are together, so the 3 of us were all put in separate beds in the basement, which was basically its own apartment. Jon's wife and young kids stayed upstairs with the folks.

Jon turned out to be a bigger, louder, and rowdier version of his younger brother. He was in his mid 40's, blonde, and sort of rocking a dad bod. He still had his southern drawl where as Chris had lost it when he moved up north. Jon and I got along great immediately, and kept up a friendly competition the whole weekend: jumping farthest into the lake, arguing about politics, mini golf, anything.

The second night the three of us were up late on the porch, drinking and playing cards. Jon said something stupid and I made some dump 1am comment about how Jon 'was probably compensating for something else'. Chris and I laughed, but Jon just looked me dead in the eyes and said, 'Huge'.

I said 'What?' And Jon repeated, very seriously, 'Huge, and thicker than you could possibly imagine'. (His exact words!)
Chris turned beat red, hearing his brother describe his cock. I said, 'alright man, just joking', and we went on playing. But Jon seemed kind of pissed after that. Soon after Chris crawled off to bed.

Jon and I decided to stay up, and had gotten into the scotch by now. The night was hot and muggy and Jon said we should go for a swim. This wasn't out of the ordinary, the lake was right there and we had already jumped in about 10 times that day. The dock was about 40 feet from the house, and pitch black. I was pretty drunk at this point, but I could tell he was still sore from our earlier conversation. We stood on the edge of the dock, Jon looked over at me and instinctively took off his swim trunks. I nodded and followed suit.

I looked over and he wasn't kidding, he was huge. It was seriously the width of my forearm, and dangled down halfway to his knee. Even for this site he would be in the upper echelons of hung and thickness. The word that comes to mind is cucumber. I think I am pretty well endowed, but it wasn't even a competition. I turned to look at him, not even pretending I wasn't. And he said 'its not even hard' and held it with one hand. He was clearly very very proud of it. I could feel my self starting to get hard. I stammered something like 'uuum, damn man'. We got quiet for a second and he jumped in the lake. I followed right after.

We swam around in the shoulder hight water for awhile, talking and passing the bottle. He talked about fucking. I talked about how the girl I was seeing at the time never gave head. He said 'don't tell my brother about this, he's a little prude' We both laughed, and I agreed. Thinking back on it now, it was clear we were both hard in the water and I am pretty sure he was stroking himself. I know I was. We were swimming pretty close and once or twice I am 100% sure he intentionally grazed me with that thing as he passed the bottle. We kept getting closer and grazing our leg against the other's cock, in a way that we could plausibly deny that anything was happening. Once or twice I got bold and grazed it with my hand as I passed the bottle over. Neither one of us said anything or acknowledged what was happening under the water.

We climbed the latter onto the dock and we were both rock hard, not even trying at all to hide it. He was sticking straight out. We sat down on the deck chairs and it was hard to see, but it was clear we were both stroking as we talked. He was still pretty drunk and saying he needed to cum before he went 'back into the room with his prude bitch of a brother'. I laughed and said 'same'. I wish I could tell you that we exchanged hand jobs, but it was some how clear that any touching outside of the water was too real, and undeniable, and not going to happen. We sat there on the deck chairs and jerked off silently in the dark. Eventually he stood up on the edge of the dock, giving me a clear view, and came right into the lake. I got up right after him and did the same a foot away, neither of us saying anything. We dried off and put our swim trunks back on. Again he said 'don't tell my brother about any of this, he wouldn't understand'. I fully agreed. His brother is kind of a prude. In the years I lived with his brother we never talked about sex, or masterbation, and I only saw his cock a hand full of times, when he was running into the bathroom in the morning.

The rest of the trip his brother and I continued our 1up-ing and competing. Every now and then we'd flash the other our cock or balls from the bottom of our swim trunks when no one was looking, and burst out laughing. Nothing else happened the rest of the weekend as it was a full house, and that was a rare moment. I never told his brother about it, and I don't intend to.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think one of the most homoerotic things I have done was at Burning Man one year. I was at one of the bars and some guy brought up the idea of doing cock shots. I had no idea what he was talking about. So he explained that you hold a foreskin open, pour in a shot and the guy drinks it, yeah from the foreskin. Well a gay friend of mine had seen my dick before. We had never played around, but i always suspected that he wanted to. So he volunteers my dick, and just unzips my pants and pulls my dick out in front of all these guys. He pulls my foreskin up and open, Someone else poured some vodka in and he goes down on my dick, yeah way more than just drinking the vodka.

This totally got things going and one guy after another gave it a try. Some more than once. Most of the guys were straight, and I wondered if this was the very first cock they had in their mouth before. And some of them definitely went further down my dick than others. Of course my dick was getting hard, and the foreskin shots were getting smaller. My gay friend was totally getting off watching these straight guys swallow my dick. Sometimes he would tease them and tell them they didn't go down far enough. Some took the bait and went further down. Others left it at just the foreskin shot depth. Of course I fuckin loved it. About 15 guys ended up taking a shot.

Next year, same bar. Guess what my gay friend suggested the crowd do, again.

justime

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In high school I was quite a shy kid, kind of semi-closeted but it wasn't something I talked about too much, let alone had any action. There were mostly boys in our class, and I had a hormonal crush on a classmate (can't really call him a friend, we didn't hang out too much after school). He was the proverbial bad boy, tall, well built, rode a motorcycle, had a pierced ear and had a very prominent bulge in his tight fitting jeans.

Despite having the potential to be the class bully, he was actually quite nice and showed some interest (curiosity?) in me. Occasionally he would brush his huge bulge against me in the corridors and smile, when there was an empty seat next to me, he would always find a way to sit there and engage in some sort of conversation, while at the same time pressing his leg next to mine or rubbing his shoulder next to mine.

One time he asked me to help him with math, so he came over to my place to study. We had a big house, but my study room was my bedroom as well, with my bed right next to my desk. He immediately laid on my bed, adjusted his bulge, started staring at the ceiling and talking about his girlfriend, sports (he was into boxing), while at the same time gently touching his big arms, his neck, his face, his abs... I still remember the feeling, like bubbles from a champagne crawling up my spine and my ears, I found it unbelievably sexy to have this big hunky piece of meat laying in my bed, fully clothed and talking nonsense.

He was also quite aware that I had a crush on him, so once after P.E. we were alone in the changing room (all the other guys were already gone), and he took his boxers off, turned towards me, talked for a few seconds, and then got clothed and left. As if he was giving me this "present" in a way - showing me what he got, because nobody ever changed their underwear after P.E. And he had a spectacular ass, nice hairy thighs, a very meaty uncut cock bouncing of his thighs as he was turning away, and a huge pair of balls.

I saw him 10 years later during on our class graduation anniversary. He asked me if I found a nice man, hugged me, squeezed my buttock and kissed me on the neck. We're friends on Facebook, he has a steady girlfriend and still does boxing.

D

deleted8734261

My friend and I were hanging out on Tuesday and We were talking about sex and how we haven’t had much with our significant other lately (my wife is pregnant and his girlfriend recently had a major surgery). My dick started to get hard and I said “damn, this is making me hard” and my friend goes “same”. My heart started racing. I continued by reaching over and feeling his dick through his shorts, and he did the same. Then he said “let’s see who is bigger” so we took our shorts off and stood up to compare (i was slightly longer and he was slightly wider). We then started jerking each other off, and just when I thought it could get any better he turned and kissed me. We were making out, hands on each other’s big cocks. We made each other cum and promised to make it happen again. It was the most unexpected experience ever - I had no idea he wanted me like that and he told me after that he had thought of it several times. When I told him I had been waiting 8 years for that we both agreed that it would happen again many more times and be our secret.

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a very homoerotic friendship with a friend from years. It started with normal chats about jerking off and stuff. He is a very touchy guy so he is always hugging, asking for massages, feet rubs, back rubs. I love how comfortable he is with me. Once he started staying over at my place he started putting his legs over mine. Then he started asking for leg rubs so I obliged. When summer came, we would be hanging out in boxer briefs and he would still put his legs over mine. Then one day I saw he got a boner. I pointed it out and he started laughing. When he stays over he sleeps on my bed with me. We started jerking off and it has become a regular thing. I find this thread very hot, as you. So I did take some pics of some incidents with him. One was not long ago where he got hard and send some dick pics to his gf.

Attachments

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a meeting with one of my clients today at their offices. He is a British guy, my height. slender, in his mid 50’s, married. Nice guy. I’ve known him for awhile. At the end of the meeting I asked to use the bathroom and he said it needed a key and he’d take me there, he needed to go anyway.

He unlocked the door and we both walked in. There are two small urinals and one stall. I took the first urinal and to my surprise he took the other one right next to me. English guys seem much less prudish than us Americans, but still it took me off guard. This is an old NYC buildings, not up to code, the urinals, and the two of us, were like 2 inches apart. Basically shoulder to shoulder.

We have been talking about the specs of the job the whole time we walked to the bathroom and he doesn’t stop the convo as we pee. I wip mine out and he does the same. You basically can’t help but see what the other guy is working with in that small space. To my surprise this mild mannered skinned guy pulls out a super long cock. At least six” or seven” soft. The kind that you hold as you pee, and there are still enough inches for it to curve downward after your hand ends. He is like mind hard, but he is soft, and way skinnier. I accidentally do a double take. Seriously not meaning to, he is a client and the last thing I want is to creep him out.

He notices me do a double take! And laughs, looks down at his cock and says ‘This o’ boy? Yeah, he keeps the wife happy, haha’. Holding it up in his hand and pointing the slit towards himself, as though examining it for the first time. He sakes out his foreskin, and slides this long beast back in his pants, continuing to talking about the project and the next milestones as though nothing had just been said about his massive cock.

We wash up, he shows me to the elevator, we shake hands and part ways.

Still not sure if he planned that to show it off. Or if it just happened, and he is used to getting attention from it. And likes to joke about it. He is a pretty easy going joking guy when I work with him. So I think he was just having fun when he noticed my reaction.

But I think your colleague acknowledging their super long cock while you are at the urinal counts a homoerotic behavior.

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have posted before in this thread. For the ones who have read my posts, you can say that I have been lucky with multiple homoerotic experiences. I have had the luck of having friends open to those kind of experiences. I feel grateful because I think of them as bonding experiences. Anyways, this post is not to reflect on these very wonderful experiences, but to tell you about one which happened exactly one week ago. I have known this dude since we were in college. We met in 2007 at our first year in college. This is a laid back dude, manly and with a good body. He looked like he kind of worked out just to stay in shape but he had a natural awesome body. Big legs and a big ass. He sported kind of a noticeable bulge. He was a pretty chill dude.

Back then we didn't talk much because he was cool and I figured I wouldn't click with him. I obviously wondered back then how his dick looked like. We took a couple of classes together and we were in a team in one of them so we kind of started talking and kept in touch semiregularly. We graduated and we drifted apart. We sent the occasional text here and there over the years but nothing too close. Two years ago he wen't through a painful break up, so I knew he was hurting. I sent some messages, checkin in on him. Just being supportive. We kind of stayed in contact and we started talking about work and things like that. We met a couple of times during the last two years and that was it. Like 2 months ago he asked me if he could help me with my work, since I have my own business and I am doing great, but I am swamped with work. He said he could help me out in the summer, just practicing our majors because he is not working in the field currently, so he said he wanted to sharpen his skills. I was happy to use his help so we met a couple of times this last month. We started texting way more often and kept in touch. We have never ever made sex jokes around each other or anything like that, so it came as a surprise when in one of our text conversations he made one, something like "now that you are on vacation you must be fapping a lot" and we laughed about it. This guy is the last guy I ever thought to make a sex joke with, because he doesn't look like he makes them and i didn't want to... freak him by making one, so I was surprised he made one. So that was how this last month went.

THIS IS WHERE THINGS START TO GET GOOD. Wednesday last week he said he needed to draft something and asked if I could help him. I was glad to help so I told him to come over to my house and we could go over what he needed to draft. We were going at it, but after like 30 min he said, "fuck it, I don't want to do it right now. Do you wanna do something else?" So I offered to play Mario Kart and he agreed. We played for like an hour, having fun and enjoying the moment. We were playing in my living room, which is currently in remo mode and there is a hole in the wall where the TV is going to be mounted and where the cables are going to go through. So when we finished playing the dude asks "why is there a glory hole in the middle of your living room?". I started laughing because it's something I have thought before, so I just said "you know, just to make some extra bucks" and he started laughing. Again, never did I ever think for a second I would be making sex jokes with this guy. So after we stopped playing a put on the Olympics, just as background noise. We were chatting and he started saying he was resorting to prostitution to make some extra money (jokingly of course). I said "well I think you could, but why don't you open an OnlyFans account?" and he said "yeah. I might" and I said "you won't get rich though, because, on average, models there earn like $200 a month" Surprised he said "no way you get paid so little" and I said "yes. You need to have like a super big dick to make it big there, pun intended, or you need to be super cute to earn the big bucks" and he said "well. I don't know about the big dick. I have never measured" and I was really surprised and I asked him "like never? ever? you have never ever measured it? at least compared with any of your buddies for reference?" and he said "no dude. Have you? really?" and I answered "yes dude. Tons of times. I have measured and compared with friends. I started measuring when I was young and all my friends and schoolmates did too. We all shared and knew our measurements. It was a really common thing". He was really surprised but with a face of "wtf". I tried to divert not to freak him out and said "maybe you should upload vids to Pornhub" and he asked "how much do people get paid there?" and I said "let's google it." Well, to my surprise it was even worse than Onlyfans. He was surprised by that and I stressed the point that if he wanted to make big bucks, a big dick was required. He said "I have no idea. I guess it's ok, but I have never measured and never compared". Told him that to me it was weird not having had an experience like that, that it had been common while I was growing up. He said "it's just too weird man. Too weird". I thought that I had blown it and he was too weirded out and he might storm away and never contact me again. I tried to diffuse by saying "well it has happened with one of my best friends before, it was one of the first experiences I had..." I started telling him how it all started and that one time I joked about he having a small dick and that he answered my text with "bitch please" and sent me a dick pic. He said "no way dude" and I said "I have the screenshot in case you don't believe me" and he said "show me". I went to my drive to look for that pic from 4 or 5 years ago.

After I found it I told him "here it is. Wanna see it?" and he said "yeah, I don't believe you" Showed him the screenshot and the pic of my friend's dick was blurred because it was from Whatsapp and when you send pics and you change phones, the pic shows up but as a blur, unless you link the pics again. So he said "I can't see well. I see the general shape of the dick but no idea how it looks like". So I didn't want to push it so the talk drifted to girls and such. He asked if I had sex with a girl that is a friend in common but that I is way closer to me. I said "we have sexted. Sent pics and that was that". He started asking if she had sent anything. I told him she did but that I erased them to avoid the temptation to share them. He started saying that I was laying and I said that I promised that I wasn't. Then he asked "what did she say about your dick. I saw an opening there and thought that I would accidentally scroll a bit more to show him a glimpse of my dick and see where that led. So I showed him the convo and what her reaction was. She was reacting to a pic of the tent in my boxers, so I thought it was a safe pic to "accidentally" show. He was reading the reaction when I "accidentally" scrolled to my pics. He didn't look away at all. I kept waiting for a response and nothing, so I told him "well, those boxers are the best to show off my dick" and he said "I can't see well. I can only see the thumbnail". So I took that as a go-ahead and clicked on the pic and there it was... my bulge for him to see. He kept looking and I just took my phone away. He didn't say anything right away so I started talking: "well, that's my dick. So are you telling me you have no idea if you have a big dick or not?" and he said "No, no idea." So I circled back to my other friend who sent me his dick pic and asked him "do you think you're bigger than my friend (who has a nice sized beautiful dick)" and he said "I cannot see because it's blurry." I said "let me find the pic. It must be in my drive". I spent a lot of time trying to find it until I did and said "found it" and he said "I thought you were kidding" and said that I wasn't and asked him if he wanted to see it. He leaned over to see my phone so I showed him the pic. He pondered for some seconds and said "I don't know. Hard to tell. Maybe? I don't know". I told him again that I was surprised that he had never measured his dick and never compared with a friend. He asked if my friend that sent me the pic was bi. I said "dude, believe me, he is a really straight dude and had the chance to fuck with guys but hasn't because he is really straight. He is not homophobic in the least, he is a really a cool guy and so mellow but it's just not his jam. He is obviously not closed minded because he has compared with other friends of his as well, and with me, but he just loves women", Then he waited for a bit and asked "are you bi?" and I thought at that moment that I had lost him and he was creeped out. I answered naturally saying that I wouldn't say so, just playing it cool, saying that I was a laid back dude, not caring really about labels, that I compared my dick with some of my friends and blah blah, but that I wouldn't say I was bi (a conversation I had with my therapist so I knew where I stood).

I was kind of waiting for him to stand up and leave so I just thought to try and diffuse the situation. I continued with the banter that I had compared with several friends and it was cool that we saw it like a bonding experience and I kept talking when he interrupted and said "well then you take your dick out then". I froze. I couldn't believe my ears. I seized the opportunity and said "sure, man. Just let me get a bit hard because it's 100% soft." I waited for some seconds to see how he reacted. He was just sitting so I proceeded and started unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants and I just started touching myself to get hard. I was nervous but I obviously achieved a half chub in no time so I said that I would take it out. He said nothing so I proceeded and pulled my boxer briefs down a bit to let my dick out and he said "damn dude." My dick was half hard and I just couldn't believe that he said nothing. So it was my turn to ask and said "now, you take it out". I was totally expecting for him to say no, but to my surprise he started unbuckling. He unzipped and lowered his jeans a bit. He was wearing regular boxers and I thought he would go down my same route of touching himself to get hard, but to my surprise he lowered the waistband of his boxers and took his dick out and he was rock hard. ROCK HARD. I could not believe that he was already rock hard. He was into this. He wanted this to happen. I couldn't believe that after 14 years of wondering how his dick looked like and suspecting he had a big one I was finally seeing his dick. And what a dick. curved up, uncut but with a short foreskin since his head was entirely visible, with huge balls and a huge proportional head. It wasn't as long as I was expecting but it was close to 7 inches (more on how I precisely know that right ahead) but it was really thick. It was surprisingly tanned, since he is white so I was expecting a pink dick but no. I mean, he has a big dick, but not a huge one as I was expecting (not a critique in the least. He has a magnificent cock). I saw it and soaked every detail of his cock. I said "dude you have a nice big dick and there he was, rock hard. Immediately I said "let me scoot over to compare dicks". We put them side by side and started comparing. I said I might be a bit longer but he was waaay thicker. Then, an idea. I went to get a measuring tape quickly and said "dude, let's measure it, for the first time" and I grabbed the measuring tape. He stood up and I obviously reached for his cock and started measuring. He said absolutely nothing. We were measuring his and he was close to 7. I told him since it was his first time an expert had to measure. So I was there touching his dick, trying to measure with his curved up dick (I never thought it would be complicated to measure a banana dick). We measured. He sat down and he didn't put his dick away. I reached for his dick and said "dude, you are rock hard." And he laughed. I said "Dude, you have a big dick. It's fucking thick. maybe thicker than I am" and I made an ok sign with mi thumb and index finger to measure the thickness of his dick. Grabbed his and then I grabbed mine and said "yeap. You are definitely thicker than I am. There. Feel it" and he made an ok sign and wrapped my dick in his fingers and then did the same with his. I was in heaven. I asked him if he had ever jerked his dick with some lube since he is uncut and I am not. He said he hadn't. So I went to my room to quickly grab lube that I have there. I opened the bottle and put some in his glans and started rubbing it all over his dick. At that moment a dick of precum appeared in his beautiful glans. He took a napkin nearby and cleaned it. I told him not to wipe his precum because it was the perfect lube. I gave like 3 tugs to his dick and then he started jerking his dick by himself. I did the same with mine. But after some minutes he cleaned his dick with the napkin and put it inside his pants. I though that was all it was going to be but then he asked if I had done more with the guys I had compared with. I told him I hard jerked off some of them. He said nothing. I could see his hard cock in his boxers so I started touching it and said "dude, that's a really nice dick".

He took it out again and I started jerking him off for a bit again. He put it away again and said "enough, you seem to like my dick too much". I kept on touching my dick but I saw that his dick was not getting soft, at all. It was poking out of his left pocket. I poked the tip with my finger and said "dude, you are still so fucking hard". He took it out again and would jerk off a bit and he would put it back in again. I said "dude, let's put some porn and cum" and he said he wouldn't. I took that as to stop pushing, but the minute passed and he was still rock hard in his jeans. I touched it again and said "dude, this dick is still rock hard and not going down". He laughed, took it out again. I said "I am rock hard to, look, have a feel". He wrapped his hand around my dick. Felt it and laughed, "that's because you haven't stopped jerking it" he said and laughed again. He started talking about the best blowjobs he got, I did the same. He put it back in again. Like 5 minutes passed and he was still rock hard. I said "dude, just take it out and cum" and he unbuckled his pants and unzipped again and I just went for his dick. I started jerking him off, pulling his dick up and down. I could feel his dick contract and get harder. It was contracting in my hand. He was enjoying it. Then he said "well, that's it for today" and put it back in. We stayed like that for 10 min and his dick was still hard in his jeans. I could see the bulge. I touched it again and said "are you gonna leave like that?" and he said "yeah. I am really running late. I will survive." He stood up and grabbed his think and I saw him over. We chatted a bit, he got in his car and drove away. We have been texting since then. I was so afraid he was going to be so freaked out that he would stop responding my texts. So far he hasn't. Needless to say that after I closed the door I took my dick out and had one of the best orgasms ever. We still text each other and he seems that so far, no freak out yet. Sorry for the looooong and detailed post, but as you can see this was an incredible experience from the last person I ever thought I could have it with. Like really, the last person I ever thought. 14 years to see his dick and fuck, it didn't disappoint.

Epilogue. I forgot, but at some moment with our dicks out, I told him "you have a pretty good dick. It's big, probably you don't see it because of the curve it has and because you never see it on your side. Look, let me take a pic with your phone and show it to you for you to see how big it looks on its side (I suggested his phone because I told him that he would be 100% sure that it was only for education purposes and he could immediately erase the pic since it was his phone) He said "no, do it with yours". I was in heaven. I could take as many pictures as I wished. I did. Showed them to him and then asked "is my face visible" and answered that no (it wasn't) and showed him all the pics. He didn't tell me to erase them or anything. He didn't ask or said "dude, delete them now". Nothing. He just checked if his face was visible. I have the pics but I will not share them (as much as I want). By the way, he claims he has never taken a dick pic. Like ever. My mind is racing trying to figure out what it all meant. But it was fucking hot,

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a few occasions I acted on when the chance was there, and a few I was too scared to or just boiled it down to wishful thinking.
I would be out downtown bar hopping, and I’d always see this dude, I noticed him cause he looked like Orlando Bloom. This guy was late 20s and had shaggy hair, wore long sleeve button downs with jeans and skater shoes. One weekend I was flying solo, ended up at a local restaurant that has some great beer options.

Sitting at the bar, waiting on my food, sipping a beer and enjoying the college basketball game that was on. As my food arrived, in my peripheral I notice someone sit next to me. You know when someone passes by you, you catch a whiff of them? Well this scent was like a musky baseball cap and axe body spray. I look over and behold it’s the shaggy Orlando bloom guy, wearing a black button down and all smiles. We exchange greetings, and a few minutes pass then he interrupts the bar inside noise with “this seat wasn’t for anyone was it?” I say “no, I’m flying solo tonight” he says “sweet me too”.

We introduce ourselves, he’s staring at my food and says “that looks good how is it?” They were street tacos with Carolina pork, I say “amazing! Want one?”

He has one, orders a Stella and some more street tacos and says “help yourself”

So, I’m sitting here next to this guy I’ve been checking out/noticing for about 8-12months, I introduced myself, with no intentions I make small talk, we’re about 1.5hr in, and felling pretty buzzed. It’s about 7pm and we’re closing our tabs, when he suggests we hit a bar for some more drinks. The evening slows down, we exchange numbers and part ways. I think wow he’s cool for a straight dude, and thinking to myself if he knew I was gay would he have been as open?

Meeting on weekends at various bars, buying each other drinks/food. We become friends, so finally I let him know I’m gay. He says “ah cool, I’m not but don’t mind that you are”

One evening out, we are playing pool by now he’s showed me some cool moves and I’m becoming pretty good.

Him knowing I was gay changed his mannerisms to opening doors, showing me how, and over explaining things. It was kind of flattering. Oh yeah he had a gf, she’s was is actually a good friend of mine and so is he to this day.

Anyway.

On one of our nights out, we get to a bar, by this point it’s the middle of winter and blistering cold out, so we both have coats. And this isn’t one of them bars with a coat check. I sit coat in hand, he takes his off, and lays it across my leg and puts my hand on it and says “don’t drop this the floor is gross”. He remains standing, and were talking “dancing” bobbing heads. And Im thinking my leg is getting warm from his coat and look down, he is straddling my leg. Yeah, people were walking behind him, passing in both directions. But he didn’t need to be this close. So, I tell him” I’m a poor tipper”, and bump his crotch with my knee. He laughs and stays there, I kind of think meh, and let it be.
Fast forward to us leaving and walking up his condo a few blocks from the bars.
Beer in hand, sitting on his sofa, he’s on one side I’m on the other. He says “ you’re too far, come closer” so I sit right next to him and we cuddle watching sports. That was the straw that broke the donkeys back.
Now I get long hugs, pecks on the back of the neck, his coat when it’s cold, and to lay on his chest when we chill at my place or his. For 5years we’ve remained great friends, and he is still handsy, needing physical contact and still very much into females. We’re just friends who hug, and cuddle a lot.
I don’t try not to initiate physical contact and I don’t avoid it...but at some point I can expect him to come from behind and hug me with a light peck on the neck, a ass squeeze, or him brushing me with his pecker.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some old college friends of mine and I rented a beach house over Labor Day Weekend. There were 7 of us total, a few were couples, most of us have known each other for a decade or so. Our first morning I went out for a run before breakfast. When I got back everyone had gone to the beach. I poured myself a cup of coffee and read the paper on the porch, still in my running clothes, covered in sweat.
One of my friends brought her new boyfriend for the weekend. This was the first time we were all meeting him, a nice guy named Chris. As I was reading Chris came up from the beach and asked if he could join me. I said sure and handed him a section of the paper. We are sitting there, making small talk, and mostly just reading. A few minutes in he switches seats so he is directly across from me. I didn't really think about it and kept reading.
Eventually everyone came back and we both started to get up. When I started to get up I looked down and realized my soft dick and sweaty balls were fully hanging out of the leg of my running shorts, and resting on the chair between my wide spread legs. He had switched seats to get a better view.
I looked up in shock, and he just gave me an 'innocent' smile.

Later that night someone was showing something on Instagram, and he asked for my IG handle to follow mine. As I was going to bed I got a message from him that, no joke, just said: 'Thanks for showing me the view today'
Not sure if he thought I was showing him my cock on purpose. He was otherwise nice the whole weekend and didn't do anything weird. So I chalked it up to him being funny. Didn't tell my friend about it, seemed just like a joke between two dudes.

I was in the gym the other week. Ive recently seen this big buff black dude in the locker room a few times. He seems like he kind of likes to show off his body, not in an overtly sexual way, just that he takes a long time getting dressed and stands in front of the mirror in just a towel for a while, and I can't blame him, he's fucking hot. He wears a wedding ring so I thought if I check him out every now and then he probably wouldn't think too much of it. The last time I was there he was changing into his gym shorts, he turned around and smiled at me and said hello and I swear his cock was hard in his gym shorts, it was just too big of a bulge not to be hard and very clear VPL. I went and swam laps for a while, and when I finished and I went to change I noticed he was done working out and getting into a towel. I went into the steam room on the off chance he might come in there also. This is a super busy gym and the fact that I was alone in the steam room was very rare and probably wouldn't last long so I sat hoping he would come in. It felt like forever but he finally did come in. He said hey, he remembered something I told him about my job this one time we talked before. I asked him about himself, he told me he and his wife have another kid on the way to which I congratulated him. While he was talking, his towel had slipped up and I could see the very tip of his cock. The thing was, he was kind of moving his legs in and out so the towel was slowly coming up further on his legs. He just kept making small talk but it also looked like his cock was growing and it was becoming more and more exposed. At a certain point he just let the towel fall off and then I knew he was teasing me, because he was rock hard and had one of the thickest cocks I had ever seen. Meanwhile he just kept talking like everything was usual. Sadly, a guy walked in a moment later, and so I went to shower....He took the shower across from me and put on an excellent show soaping up deliberated and stroking his cock a bit. I jerked off thinking about it every night for a week. Heres to hoping it happens again soon.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My buddy Dan and I have only known each other for a little over a year now. We met when his girlfriend invited me to a small party at a place they were housesitting. We got along really well and ended up talking most the night, about work, sports, and life. Towards the end of the night everyone else had left or gone to bed and we were the last ones up. With a few beers in us now we both decided to see if we could figure out the hot tub that was in the backyard. I asked if I could borrow a suit and he said he might just go naked if that was cool with me. I said sure and we both started taking off our clothes. I took off my shirt, then dropped my pants and underwear, and Dan looked over and said ‘nice cock dude’. I looked over and he had a pretty big cock as well. I said ‘thanks, you too’. Then he said ‘always good to see what your buddy is working with’ I just laughed.

We got in the hot tub and continued our conversation. Every now and then sitting up on the edge of the tub when it got to hot. Letting our cocks and balls hang down between our legs. Every now and then absentmindedly playing with our junk as we talked. Nothing happened that night.

We have since become good friends but a repeat situation like that has not come up again. Since then though, whenever how we me met comes up. He is all to happy to tell people about how we ended up naked in a hot tub comparing our cocks. He says that’s how we became such good friends so quickly. I just think it’s funny, I don’t care who he tells.

He also keeps saying he and I need to go to the Russian baths on 10th street some time. It is a coed bathhouse but I know they have men only days where the old Russian dudes walk around and discuss business naked there. I don’t think it’s a gay place as much as a place men are naked together. I have been there once or twice, it’s a cool place. When we hang out we are usually with our girlfriends so it mostly never comes up. But I am down to go there and hang naked with him. I think it would be fun. I could see him being up for being jerk off buddies too. He seems like he is pretty open to new things.

I actually wonder if he is on here.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My old roommate broke his right hand a few weeks ago playing soccer. Three pins in his metacarpal. His girlfriend is out of town for the summer so I went to pick them up from the hospital after the surgery and take care of him for a few days while he was on some crazy painkillers.
I helped him out, did some dishes (turns out you don’t always know to clean your house before you are about to break your hand), and cooked him a few meals. I’ve known this guy since college so we’re basically brothers. I ended up sleeping on the couch because it was clear he was in a pretty fucked up state.
I ended up having to do a lot of funny domestic things that you don’t usually do for your bro. Tied his shoes for him so he could slip in and out of them, tied a pair of athletic shorts for him after he put them on so he could slip in and out of them. Have you ever tied your friends drawstring? There was something very intimate about tying my friends drawstring while he was shirtless and commando I was definitely very aware his cock was a few inches from my hand. Made his bed for him because it turns out it’s pretty pathetic to watch a one handed guide try to make a bed.
I wasn’t going to help him take a shower, as that would’ve been a little too much and this is an a porn, but I did type a plastic bag around his hand case before he went into the shower.

Ended up just staying over the whole weekend to help him out and I didn’t have shit to do that weekend. I sleep naked and he knows it, so definitely woke up on the couch naked and fully exposed. I rubbed one out on the couch before he woke up, shooting my load into my old boxers. Before you say anything he wouldn’t of cared, we have walked in on one another jerking it plenty of times when we were living together. And if I’m gonna stay over at your place and help you all weekend I’m going to have to unload at some point. Quietly on the couch in the morning seems like as good a place as any. I got up and made us a pot of coffee while still naked. He walked into the kitchen in his boxers and we just went about our business like it was no big deal. He seen me naked hundreds of times when we lived together so he didn’t even say anything. But it is pretty funny for us to slip back into our old college habits so quickly. I ended up borrowing a pair of clean boxers from him something I haven’t done since college either.

He was pretty depressed about his hand so I was just there to be around and cheer him up too. It was such a hot July weekend that we spent most the time shirtless or in our boxers, just like when we live together. But were both men in our 30s so there was something very funny about it. It was a good time but pretty homoerotic. His girlfriend gets back in a week, she can take care of them when the pins in his hand come out.

ebsocks

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This happened when I was in my early twenties. I had just moved into my first apartment without roommates. I had a group of friends that I hung out with on a regular basis, mostly drinking buddies. There was one guy who I thought was particularly straight, he was very cool and fun to be around. When I got the apartment he offered to help me move because he had a truck which was awesome. There were a couple of other friends who were helping too, by the time every thing was moved in,we ordered pizzas and had a few beers. My friends wanted to go to the bar after but there was still stuff to be done to get settled so I passed, thanked everyone and they left. About a half hour later my friend with the truck was back knocking on my door. I had showered and throwned on a clean pair of sweats, tshirt and some socks, so when I answered the door I was freeballing. My friend said something about not wanting me to be all alone on my first night in my new place and just reached out and grabbed my package in my sweats. I was so surprised I just stood there letting him feel me up. I started to pull away but he just keep holding on as he followed me into my apartment. I grabbed his wrist and he says to me ,"come on, just let me feel you, I'm so horny and you've been driving my crazy.". I couldn't believe it. So I let him continue groping me and I got completely hard. Finally I reached out to touch him but he only wanted to play with my cock. I told him he was going to make me cum if he kept that up which really made him excited which in turn pushed me over and I started spurting in my sweats while he jerked me. Never once actually touching skin. When he finally let go of me, I asked what brought this on. He told me that over the course of our friendship he had increasingly been attracted to me especially my bulge and the way my package looks in different things that I wore and today was particularly arousing to him. And he really wanted to feel me up. I told him in that case I really wanted to blow him, so I dropped to my knees, opened his jeans, his hard fat dick sprung out because he was freeballing and I took him in my mouth and he came almost instantly. It was very hot. We had a couple more beers until he finally went his way. It's was the best housewarming.