homoerotic behavior

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During the pandemic I became friendly with a friend of a friend. We live near each other and had some common interests. So soon I was texting with him about sports more often than the friend who introduced us. He’s married with kids so he started messaging me when he wanted to “get out of the house”. He’s a tall well built dude and athletic so he suggested we go and play soccer together. For the conditioning. I don’t know shit about soccer and that’s not really the way I work out but I said okay. So we go and play soccer and afterward we’re sitting on the grass catching our breathe and some girls start playing soccer nearby. Little shorts and everything. We start talking about which ones we think are hot. We’re both wearing workout shorts so I’m debating how far I want to push this conversation since a boner would be VERY noticeable in my shorts and didn’t want things to get awkward. But like so many others here, I can’t help myself and keep pushing.

There was one girl who had a really big ass. I made a comment about how I’d love to pound her from behind and he says, “you need length to get through all that ass or else you’ll just be fucking her cheeks”. I joked that length wasn’t a problem for me but felt bad for him since not everyone can be “blessed”. He laughed and said he’d be willing to bet anything he “has me” in that category. I respond by telling him “great because I’ve had my eye on your BMW” and he literally said “if you can beat seven and three-quarters it’s yours”.

I’m pretty good at steering these types of conversations with guys but am still always surprised by moments like this. By now I had a pretty good boner and was sitting with my legs crossed to try and hide it. When he told me his length I joked about how precise it was and asked how often he measured. He just kept saying everyone does it, some just lie about it. Then asked if he was going to have to look for a new car. I told him sadly no. He had me beat since I’m only 7x5.5. He laughed and said it was bigger than he thought and said dont worry because I had him on girth as he was 7.75 x 5.

His wife called right after that telling him to pick up some dog food so we ended the conversation and left. To my surprise we didn’t talk about our dicks anymore but I see him semi-regularly so I’m sure it will come up again.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
During the pandemic I became friendly with a friend of a friend. We live near each other and had some common interests. So soon I was texting with him about sports more often than the friend who introduced us. He’s married with kids so he started messaging me when he wanted to “get out of the house”. He’s a tall well built dude and athletic so he suggested we go and play soccer together. For the conditioning. I don’t know shit about soccer and that’s not really the way I work out but I said okay. So we go and play soccer and afterward we’re sitting on the grass catching our breathe and some girls start playing soccer nearby. Little shorts and everything. We start talking about which ones we think are hot. We’re both wearing workout shorts so I’m debating how far I want to push this conversation since a boner would be VERY noticeable in my shorts and didn’t want things to get awkward. But like so many others here, I can’t help myself and keep pushing.

There was one girl who had a really big ass. I made a comment about how I’d love to pound her from behind and he says, “you need length to get through all that ass or else you’ll just be fucking her cheeks”. I joked that length wasn’t a problem for me but felt bad for him since not everyone can be “blessed”. He laughed and said he’d be willing to bet anything he “has me” in that category. I respond by telling him “great because I’ve had my eye on your BMW” and he literally said “if you can beat seven and three-quarters it’s yours”.

I’m pretty good at steering these types of conversations with guys but am still always surprised by moments like this. By now I had a pretty good boner and was sitting with my legs crossed to try and hide it. When he told me his length I joked about how precise it was and asked how often he measured. He just kept saying everyone does it, some just lie about it. Then asked if he was going to have to look for a new car. I told him sadly no. He had me beat since I’m only 7x5.5. He laughed and said it was bigger than he thought and said dont worry because I had him on girth as he was 7.75 x 5.

His wife called right after that telling him to pick up some dog food so we ended the conversation and left. To my surprise we didn’t talk about our dicks anymore but I see him semi-regularly so I’m sure it will come up again.
Keep us posted. Hope you two compare in person sometime soon.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah a lot of guys can't resist some kind of challenge, that's a good way in. So to speak.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Keep us posted. Hope you two compare in person sometime soon.

I’d say the chances of that happening are really low because it’d be tough to find ourselves in a situation conducive to that. Id definitely invite him to a Korean Spa if not for the pandemic. I know he’s big on saunas and jacuzzis. But I’ll keep trying.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d say the chances of that happening are really low because it’d be tough to find ourselves in a situation conducive to that. Id definitely invite him to a Korean Spa if not for the pandemic. I know he’s big on saunas and jacuzzis. But I’ll keep trying.
Hahaha I am in the same boat but it's nice to fantasies about. A sauna would be perfect and relaxing. My friend said we might do some tennis but I'm still waiting for it to be set up. Gym shorts will be a great sight to see!

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think as I get older I realize that the majority of men would play with another man in the right situation.
Same, I think guys get more comfortable about talking about the things we all do when we are alone. I just think it is harder the older we get to find situations where we can act on it. Even if we are all thinking it.